Ch.9: Fight

Devin was throwing punches left and right then Ty got a hold of him. Ty slammed Devin on his back. Ty was throwing punches but Devin was blocking all of them and that was starting to piss him off even more. When Devin got up he punches Ty twice in the jaw and he went down to the floor. So much blood was coming out of him mouth it started to scare everyone. When Ty got up instead of going for Devin he went for you. He grabbed you by the neck and slammed you against the wall.
Ty: "I swear if you come closer imma choke her even harder"
So Devin backs off a little.
Ty: "You a lil pussy now huh? For what? For her?" *laughs*
That made Devin ten times madder so he tackled Ty down to the ground. You are now sitting on the floor up against the wall but now your vision is a little blurry. They are still on the side of you fighting but from the looks of it Devin is winning until he's not. Ty was tired of this so he pulled out his pocket knife. He stabs Devin twice and runs out of the studio. You don't know where he is stabbed but all you know is there is a lot of blood. You try looking around but all you see is people crying or shocked. A few seconds later you pass out. Hours later you wake up in the hospital. Your parents and best friends are there but they only you want to know is where is Devin. You try to talk but nothing comes out. Your parents proceed to tell you that you might not be able to speak for the next couple of days because of the damage to your throat. You keep signing at your parents to give your something to write with or something to text on. Your parents walk out of the room to talk to the doctor and now you are even more confused than ever. Why are they ignoring you? Is everything okay? Is something wrong? What happened? How did you get there? How long have you been sleep? Why won't they let you write or text? These are the questions that kept going threw your head. You notice the doctor is gone but now your parents are talking to Devin's mom and dad. Now your really confused because you don't even remember everything that happened. Everything after being pushed against the wall is a blur. They look like they are arguing with each other but you aren't sure. You look around to your friends but they turn away. No one wants to look you in the eye. It's like everyone is avoiding letting you say anything. Your parents finally decide to come back in but they are treating you the same way your friends are. So you start throwing things. Now they don't have a choice but to acknowledge you but they already know what you want to know. You want to know about Devin. So when your parents start to explain everything you were shocked at everything they said. You even started to cry.