All I See is White|Void!Stiles (Teen Wolf)

White. There was white everywhere.

But did he care? Of course not.

    People rushed all around the male in panic as they sought for an answer to the sudden power outage. The hospital was in complete disorder and the spirit drank from their reserve as if taking a long sip of lemonade on a hot summer day.

    He was disoriented. Everything was confusing, but it made sense at the same time. He hoped that his friends wouldn't come for him. That they left him alone.

    The male swaggered down the halls of hospital, the spirit relishing in the feeling of a body once again. He flexed his fingers as if he had forgotten the feeling of having the digits. His golden brown eyes darted from personnel to personnel as they pushed past him.

Oh it loved his body.

   Scott raced down the halls of the hospital, pushing past workers carefully. He had left Stiles in that room, and now he was going to pay for it. The nogitsune was here to stay now. He frantically searched faces as he tried to recognize his best friend.

   Down the hall. He saw the tell-tale chestnut hair as he turned a corner. Scott ran after him, his thoughts racing. Was Stiles looking for him? He seemed too calm for the circumstances, especially considering he had previously been so torn up about his possibility of his sudden signs of dementia.

   Scott skidded to a halt around the corner, coming face-to-face with Stiles, "Stiles?" He called out as he took a step closer to his friend.

   Stiles didn't answer, keeping his back to his friend.

   "Stiles?" Scott called again, his voice taking on a more urgent note. Derek's words kept replaying in his head as Stiles slowly started to turn around.

"There was a struggle. With himself."

Scott's breath caught as his friend turned to fully face him. Stiles smiled at his friend, but it was nothing like Stiles-it was simply an upturn of the lips that promised pain and despair, "Scott, I was hoping to find you." His voice wasn't right either, too raspy.

As if he wasn't completely sure how his voice would sound. As if it hadn't been used for a long time.

  Stiles hands hung at his sides, his fingers tapping his legs lightly, "I was looking for you. What's happening? Why is there no power?" He asked, looking puzzled at Scott's startled expression.

   Scott's brain had short-circuited. He had been fiercely denying any-all-evidence that pointed toward his friend being the nogitsune. He refused to believe it. He couldn't deny it anymore.

The man that stared back at him with such believably fake puzzlement sure as hell wasn't his best friend.

  "We'll get you back. I promise." He murmured to himself, taking a step back from the chestnut haired male in front of him.

Stiles took a step towards him, "Scott? What was that? What's happening?" He repeated, a hint of fear creeping into his voice, although his expression betrayed his fear. He stared at the brunette with a malevolent expression, his golden brown eyes shining with some emotion.

Hunger? No, excitement.

The nogitsune tilted his head slightly, normally an innocent gesture from Stiles, but purely menacing from the spirit, "Where are the others, Scott? Are they okay?" He asked again.

"Just drop it. We figured out your little plan." Scott finally snapped. His brown eyes hardened at his friend-no, at his friend's body. His head was still in complete turmoil, but he focused on who was in front of him. Those oh so familiar honey brown eyes stared into his brown ones and he felt his heart give an extra heavy beat.

The trickster had taken control. And he was ready to play.

  Stiles stared at Scott with confusion, a slow, cruel smile twisting his normally beautiful lips. Scott could gape all he wanted, but there was nothing he could actually do against the spirit. He spread his arms wide at his sides, "So you figured it out, Scott McCall? Then I guess you won't mind me telling you that hell has arrived. Because I will destroy you. And I'll make our precious Stiles watch as his friends slowly descend into madness for my pleasure." Stiles spoke, a rush of excitedly twisted words that ended in a dark laugh.

   "So go ahead and try me, Scott. But remember, our friend is still in here." He finished, tapping his chest heavily.

   Scott opened his mouth to speak, but the words died on his lips, a small gasping sigh coming out. What could he say? His friend was...gone. There was nothing he could do to get him back. But he would try.

And he would keep trying until he couldn't breathe anymore.

  So Scott stepped away from his friend's body with a look of sad farewell and turned, "We'll find a way, Stiles. I'll find a way. Please just hold on until I can figure something out." He murmured loud enough that the fox could hear.

  He refused to look at his friend, to see the despair hidden deep in his honey brown eyes, amid the laughter and malice. He couldn't look, lest his crumble into pieces before he could even move to his promise to his friend.

   Without a second glance or pause, Scott McCall, the True Alpha, left his best friend behind in the halls of the hospital with a grim, but determined expression masking the pain he felt deep within. His friend was not lost and he refused to accept that until he had tried everything.

  And he would try everything to insure that there was a possibility of getting his friend back, consequences be damned.

   He would free Stiles from his own mind, one way or another.