Chapter One

~A few days ago~

KO walked into the school, making his way to his locker just like any other day. But today was different.

Today, as he made his way to his locker, he saw a large group of kids in the way. Confused, he asked the nearest kid what was going on. The nearest kid just so happened to be his friend Dendy.

"Hey! What's going on? Why is everyone gathered here?" KO asked her.

"To meet the new girl, of course." Dendy. She pointed to the center of the crowd. As more kids began walking away, KO saw a girl standing at the center. She had h/c hair in pigtails, had on large, round glasses, wore a pink hoodie with skinny, ripped jeans and black ankle boots.

KO gasped as his eyes widened. He felt butterflies in his stomach and a warm feeling in his chest. His cheeks warmed up, too, signalling him that he was blushing.

"Woah... That's the new girl?" He asked, star-struck. He had never seen anyone as pretty as her.

"Yes. Her name is Y/n from what I've heard." Dendy said. "Why?"

"She's so pretty..." KO mumbled. Dendy raised an eyebrow.

"Do you like her already? You haven't even met her." She said.

"I-I can't help it. She's so cute and looks so nice..." KO said. The girl suddenly turned and noticed he was staring at her. KO blushed and looked away, using his hand to hide his face from her, embarrassed. 

Seconds later, he saw someone standing in front of him. He looked up and saw the girl standing in front of him, a bright smile on her face. She had her hand stuck out for him to shake. He hesitantly grabbed her hand, nervous. Instead of shaking it, he just held it. He laughed nervously.

"Hi. My name's Y/n." She said. KO smiled, getting tense.

"I-I'm KO..." He stuttered. Y/n pulled her hand away, making KO grow a bit sad. She pulled out a paper and showed it to him.

"Would you mind showing me where my first class is?" She asked. KO looked at the paper. It was her schedule. And her first class was with him.

"Oh... You have the first class with me!" KO smiled happily. Y/n smiled back.

"Well, then, lead the way." She said.

KO grabbed Y/n's hand, intertwining his fingers with hers. He really wanted to hold her hand. Just being close to her made his heart flutter with excitement.

He led her to his class and walked inside, just in time for the tardy bell. KO led her to his desk. He sat her down next to him and then took his own seat.

The teacher, Ms. Quantum, walked into the classroom. She didn't even bother to have Y/n introduce herself, which Y/n was fine with. She didn't want to draw a lot of attention to herself.

As they started working on their paper work, KO scooted closer and started whispering to Y/n.

"I don't know the answer to number three." He said.

"It's B. Do you know number one?" Y/n asked.

"C." KO said. Y/n smiled.

"Thanks." She whispered and looked back at her paper. KO smiled and leaned his head on her shoulder. She was okay with it.

After a little while, the bell dismissing them rang. KO and Y/n stood up. As they were walking into the hall, Y/n read her schedule.

"Next class is art. Do you know where he art room is?" Y/n said. KO smiled.

"Yeah! I'll walk you to it!" He said. He held his arm out for her. She smiled and linked her arm with his, and they began walking.

"You know... You were really easy to become friends with. Most of my friends at my old school were really hard to make." Y/n said.

"They were? How many did you make?" KO asked.

"Two. But once I did become friends with them, we grew really close. Then my mom had m move here, and I lost them." Y/n said. KO frowned sadly.

"Aw, I'm sorry you lost your friends." He said. Y/n smiled.

"It's okay. I have you now, don't I?" She said. KO smiled dreamily and scooted closer. He didn't realize he was staring. "KO? You okay?"

"I'm fine..." He mumbled, not really paying attention. He didn't realize he was leaning in, either. Y/n chuckled nervously and stopped walking. She grabbed KO's shoulders, stopping him. He blinked and furrowed his eyebrows, realizing what he had done. His face turned red with embarrassment. "O-Oh, my Cob, I-I'm so sorry!"

"KO, did you just try to kiss me?" Y/n laughed nervously. She was blushing a little bit herself.

"I-It was an accident, I swear! I-I didn't mean to!" KO stuttered.

"It's okay, KO. Calm down. I believe you." Y/n said. KO sighed, his breath shaky.

"Oh, gosh, that was embarrassing." He smiled anxiously. Y/n laughed a bit.

"It was. But it's okay. C'mon, you still have to get to your class." Y/n said as they began walking down the hall again.

KO couldn't help but lean on her shoulder as they walked. She was just so nice, and she looked so pretty. Her hair smelled nice, and she made him feel warm inside. He just couldn't help it.

He knew he was in love at first sight.

AYSVGSHUVDVHBE I'M STILL DOING THEM

Also, sorry this chapter was short. They usually have 1000 words or more, but this one had a little less than 900.

I also actually wanted to make a Professor Venomous x Reader for a change but I cAN'T THINK OF A PLOT AND IT'S JUST SO CFTXDZSDXFTCUGYVUHBIJNIH

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!