Susie Kill Joy the first

Susie,  sneered at the (h/c) girl while laughing at Kris's jokes.
Susie knew she was hiding something from them. She scowled.
She clenched her fist.
"Oh Susie," the lady giggled stopping at her tracks, red iris glows at her hood. Her hair covering on her face. vines bursts out from the ground it had thorns sticking at the plant.
"Aren't you a fool?" she cooed, smiling mischievously. The vines wraps around their bodies.
"Ain't you all  fools?" she crushed her hand hearing Ralsei's screaming and it died down. "Ralsei!" Susie screamed reaching out her hands.
Something emerge from the vine, a pixelated yellow-green like piercing eyes.

"Don't you all get it?" she grinned.
Susie gasps seeing her friends screaming for help.
"In this world," she looked up slowly seeing a clover shaped pattern on her eyes glowing to red.
"Its killed or be killed."
"Susie?"
"Susie! Wake up!"
"H-huh?!" she flinched.
"Are you alright?" a voice asks, she looked up to see the lady with concerned face.
The lady reached out her hand. "Don't even think about it." Susie didn't accept it and stand on her own.
"I don't need your help." Susie huffed in annoyance.
"Eh? What did I do?" you asked yourself looking at the female monster.
You had pure confusion written down on your face, but you shrug it off.
"Maybe she's just in a red days? Perhaps? Do they even bleed?" you ask yourself again. Smacking your forehead with the use of your own hand.