Thunder Stealer

Ouma's P.O.V.

The last thing I wanted to do this morning was to leave Himiko. I hated having to leave in the middle of the night. All I wanted to do was to curl up against her and kiss her. After slipping my pants back on, I made sure to tuck Himiko in. I bent down in front of her to trail a few kisses along her cheek before landing a final kiss on her lips. I really do have to tell the guys about our relationship. I couldn't wait to lay with her all night. I hated sneaking out, it was such a pain in the ass.

I didn't even bother putting my shirt on, I don't think I'd run into anyone. I even purposefully left my scarf there since I know Himiko loves it. I gave her one last kiss, made sure to savor it, and quietly left. Leaving her made me go crazy. Tonight, after I tell everyone, will be the first time when I can freely go into her room and stay the entire night. I made my way down the halls when I heard another door clicking behind me. I turned around and saw Kaito quietly leaving....Maki's room! I smirked in his direction and crossed my arms.

"Look at what we have here," I whispered, "What were you doing? Target practice?"
He smirked back at me, "You could say that."

"You got the wrong hole, didn't you," I had to bite back the laughter so I wouldn't wake everyone else up.

He glared at me, "Why are you awake? Why aren't you wearing you shirt?"

That shut me up. I didn't really want Kaito to be the first one I told about my relationship with Himiko. I know he'd say something rude or tease me about it in some way. He was right here though, and I promised Himiko I would tell the guys. I couldn't lie to him now.

"I'm leaving Himiko's room," I motioned in the direction of where her room was.

Kaito turned around and when he looked back at me, started to laugh, "You're lying! You two hate each other! She would never let you sleep with her."

I shrugged, "I mean, we talked it out, and things just sort of happened from there."

Kaito still stared at me as if he didn't believe me, "Alright, then kiss her tomorrow in class. You're always the last one in, how about you prove it!"

"Fine," waht was I thinking? I can't just steal Himiko's thunder like that!

Before I could say anything else, I stormed into my room. Why can't he just be a cool guy and believe me! Also, how did I not know about him and Maki? I've been paying so much attention to Himiko that I must have never noticed. I have a harder time believing that Maki would ever let that idiot near him! I threw myself onto my bed and thought a little harder. I mean, Tenko and Angie are the only ones who really matter to her, so as long as she tells them, it'll be okay, right?

I sighed. Maybe I should sleep on it for a little bit longer.

I almost overslept this morning. I sat up quickly and got dressed. I still have no idea how I'm supposed to tell everyone about my relationship with Himiko. Why did Kaito have to act like an ass and get to my head? I ran around my room for a couple more seconds to get ready before running to my class. I just had to do it. I just had to go in there, give her a kiss, and then everyone will know that we're together. It has to be done that way.

I got to my class and took a deep breath. I opened the door and looked at Himiko. I was still stunned over how adorable and beautiful she was. I was almost frozen in place before I forced myself to move to her seat. She smiled up at me but flinched when I reached out for her.

"Good morning my beloved-," I was suddenly knocked to my back.

"You degenerate," Tenko stood over me, "Keep your hands off of my Himiko!"

Himiko quickly stood up and squeezed in between us, "Tenko wait!"

"Wait for what," Tenko looked distraught and held her shoulders, "He's a male! He only has one thing on his mind, Himiko!"

I slowly stood up and looked around. Everyone stared at us curiously. I can't believe it. Tenko is practically announcing to everyone that Himiko and I are dating. I bit my lip and gently placed my hands on Himiko's shoulders. They were so close to Tenko's hands that if I flinched, they would graze against hers, and that would be the end for me.

"Tenko," I cleared my throat.

"Silence," Tenko shrieked as if it was her goal to deafen everyone, "You don't get to kiss Himiko and act like that's all you want when you just want more!"

"Wait, you two are dating," Kaede asked, obviously wanting more information.

I glared up at Tenko. How dare she steal this from me! Who does she think she is? Himiko turned so that she was looking up at me and smiled. Am I allowed to acknowledge? Tenko stood there and waited for my response. I took a deep breath, turned to the classroom, and reached for Himiko's hand.

"Yeah, we are dating," my voice cracked. I hated this and Himiko knew it. She held my hand tighter. "I really like her, and I want you all to know that she's mine and I would never do anything to hurt her."

Himiko managed to pull away from Tenko and her smile made me feel so much better. I smiled back at her and wrapped my arm around her waist. She looked back over at Tenko who looked like she was thinking deeply.

"If you ever hurt her, I'll hurt you even more," she stated before sitting back down.

I looked at Himiko before hugging her tightly. Finally! We can finally spend entire nights together!