Drunk

Himiko's P.O.V.

Disclaimer: This chapter is the reason why this is rated mature. This contains drugs and alcohol. Will change to Ouma's P.O.V. Watch for the ***

I watched my clock change to midnight. I can't believe I'm not asleep at this point. I heard everyone talking about Hopes Peak's party tonight and everyone always wants to experience that. There'd be alcohol and drugs and apparently we wouldn't get in trouble for it. Some of the upperclassmen invited our class to it and everyone was going. Tenko was going to drag me there so I sat in my room patiently waiting for her to come over. I never really like to show off any skin, but tonight I wore a shirt that was missing the entire back and jeans. I slipped on a pair of flats and messed with my hair for the entire time while I waited. I thought about wearing a bra, laughed, and continued to play with my hair. I braided my bangs back, stuck my pin in to secure it and sighed.

Tenko finally knocked on my door and as soon as I opened it, here eyes lit up. She smiled down at me and made a noise that I think was a squeal? Her smile got wider as she begged me to do a little twirl. I humored here and did just that and smiled over her cheers.

"Himiko," she bounced around, "C'mon, we need to go!"

Tenko grabbed my hand and even though she wanted to pull me through the halls, she waited as I locked my door. I don't know what I was going to get into tonight, but at least my room would be safe. We finally made our way to one of the rooms that the party would be in. As the music got closer, a part of me got more excited about what was going to happen. I was always the good little girl, and tonight for the first time ever, I could be the exact opposite. I won't be telling my mom about this! We finally made it to the party and as soon as we walked in the room, a puff of smoke hit me in the face. We quickly shut the door so it wouldn't stink up the halls and looked around the room.

For the most part, it was dark aside from the flashing lights that would go off. The music was loud and nothing that I even recognized. We found Miu and Kaede, both of who already looked a little tipsy. They both got a little too excited when we got up to them. Kirumi was sitting there too though she wasn't drinking. I almost didn't recognize her without her usual outfit. I guess she was staying sober tonight to make sure everyone was okay. I felt bad, she deserved to have a night of fun. Maybe we can convince her another time.

"Hey," Miu grabbed my arm, "I'm going to make you ladies a drink!"

"Miu," Kirumi spoke up, "I don't think that's a good idea."

"I'm an inventor," Miu shouted proudly, "I have to be careful whenever I create things! Have no fear!"

With that, she handed Kaede her drink and marched over to the table that was filled with vodka and soda. I looked around for anyone else and was shocked to see Maki and Angie here. They appeared to be passing a blunt back and forth and were drinking as well. Damn Angie, she better pray her ass off to that Atua god tomorrow. I looked around some more but didn't recognize anyone else. I sat back and waited for Miu to come back with our drinks. Kaede took small sips from hers and smiled.

"I've never done something like this before," she took another sip, "I feel so bad!"

Miu was finally back and handed the drinks to Tenko and me. The four of us all cheered and drank. Surprisingly, there was more soda than vodka! I could still taste the vodka and felt my chest go warm, but the drink was really good. I sat back and laughed with the girls. Maki and Angie joined us after they were finished smoking but seemed completely out of it. Finally, I found all the guys coming though. They all looked high as well besides Gonta and Kiibo. They made their way over to us and soon we were all having fun together. Miu spent her time flirting with Kiibo, Kaede was snatching Shuichi's hat away and putting it on her head, and Kaito was spending his time poking at Maki's cheeks who was taking it.