Cuddles

Himiko's P.O.V.

I don't remember a single thing that happened after I smoked with Oma. I don't remember getting back to my room, getting into pj's, taking my makeup off, or who even helped me change. I blinked slowly at first before a headache came rushing through me like waves. I felt like I was frozen in pain for a few seconds before curling underneath my blanket. How much did I even drink last night? I squeezed my eyes shut and rubbed at my temples begging for the pain to go away but it only got worse. I flinched when I heard water running in my bathroom and slowly sat up. The door to my bathroom opened up and Oma popped out.

"Good morning Yumeno-chan," he shouted and skipped over to me. He was in his pj's as well.

Why is he in my room? Why is he yelling? Doesn't he know how much pain I'm in right now? He jumped on my bed and got underneath the covers with me with a bright smile on his face. I stared at him in disbelief for a few moments trying to find the words to say. Did he help me out of my clothes? I remembered I was lacking a bra last night and felt my face go red.

"You threw up a bunch last night," what part of that was funny? Why was he laughing when he said that?

"Shit," I rubbed my head.

"Just kidding! It was maybe once."

I looked up at him and would have glared but I knew that would have hurt my head. I finally spoke up, "Did you just say, maybe?"

He nodded, "Yeah! Kirumi made me wait outside your room while she helped you change and I heard you from the halls! It was pretty disgusting. Do you remember?"

I shook my head, "No."

I was thankful that Kirumi helped me change and not Oma. Though, he could very well be lying about it and I would never know. I don't remember being sick last night but now that I think about it, there was a bad taste in my mouth. I looked around and sighed in relief when I saw a glass of water. I forced myself to slowly sip at it even though all I wanted to do was chug it. Oma watched me carefully and smiled whenever our eyes met. Now there's an even bigger question.

"If Kirumi helped me last night, why are you here," I asked.

Oma looked hurt, though of course it was fake and he knew that I knew right away. "Kirumi had to go help Angie also, so she left me with you! Don't worry though, I didn't do anything. I mean, who would want to do anything after listening to you vomit?"

Nice. I rolled my eyes at him and continued to drink my water. The taste in my mouth was still there and I couldn't stand it anymore. I slowly stood up and stumbled over to my bathroom. The thought of brushing my teeth seemed like heaven. Oma came in after me and sat on the edge of the tub. I was just about to brush my teeth but the smell of peppermint was so overwhelming that I started to gag. I prayed that I wouldn't get sick, especially in front of Oma.

"Hey," his voice was suddenly filled with concern as he stood up. He rubbed my back trying to sooth me, "Take it easy."

I took a deep breath and started to brush my teeth. Oma still stood behind me and gently rubbed my back. The next couple minutes were filled with me gagging and loosing my breath every few seconds. I felt so sick and my head throbbed with every movement I made. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and washed my mouth out. I carefully walked back to bed and laid down. Oma was still attatched to me and laid down next to me.

"What do you want," I whined and turned so my back was too him, "Leave me alone!"

"That's not what you wanted last night my beloved," he giggled, "You were going crazy over me!"

"That's a lie," I squeezed my eyes shut. All I wanted to do was to sleep this stupid hangover off.

"Aw, come on Yumeno-chan," Oma shook me, "Look at me. It's story time!"

Just so he would stop begging, I turned to him. We were so close, close to the point where I could feel his breath against mine. I was glad that I had brushed my teeth, one less thing for him to make fun of me about. I patiently waited for him to get comfortable, he was almost spooning me at this point. I flinched a little when he finally relaxed and I realized that he was perfectly happy with being curled up against me. I couldn't look at him, my face would turn into a cherry. Instead, I shoved my face into his chest and shut my eyes.

"You were so funny last night," Oma started, "You were almost a completely different person except you kept going on and on about your magic. You must have went to the punch bowl three times last night, I'm surprised you're still alive honestly. Anywho, you never wanted to leave my side. Everywhere I went, you went as well."

My face turned even more red, "Everywhere?"

Oma paused to think for a moment, "Well, no but for the most part you wouldn't let me go. If either of us went to the bathroom, we were separated but other than that, we were inseparable. We danced a lot last night, the upperclassmen probably thought we were crazy but I didn't really care. You seemed to have a lot of fun Yumeno-chan!"

I was expecting to hear a just kidding out of him but instead he let out a relaxing sigh and wrapped his arms tighter around me. I felt myself relax a little bit as well. He rubbed my head and I felt my eyelids getting more and more heavy. I let out a soft yawn and curled closer into him.

"Oh," he made me jump but I relaxed again, "You also called me Kokichi-kun a bunch of times and you were super flirty!"

I laughed, "No I wasn't, you're lying."

"Nope, totally telling the truth! You couldn't keep your hands off me! Don't worry though, I didn't do anything, it wouldn't have been right."

I laughed again and shook my head. Oma and I laid in silence now. He was rubbing my head so much that I started to feel myself drifting to sleep. I didn't feel good and I didn't feel like doing anything today. There were no classes to go to, and none of the girls have texted me yet about breakfast. Maybe I can get some more rest, hopefully this hangover will go away. I already heard Oma snoring lightly and when I looked up slightly, he was fast asleep. I smiled. I can definitely turn this crazy boy into a lazy piece of work like me! I laughed at that before shutting my eyes and falling asleep.