Confession

Ouma's P.O.V.

Do the DICE members even have cannon names?

Watch for the *** again, will be changing to Himiko's P.O.V.

"God, I'm such a fucking idiot," I screamed to one of my DICE members.

I had called Aimme on skype almost as soon as I got in my room. She tried to get me to calm down so she could understand what was happening, but all I could say for now was how stupid I was. She looked at some of the other members who were out of view for a few moments probably wondering if I had finally lost my mind. I shouted in frustration before finally going silent. She patiently waited for me to calm down but I don't know if that was even possible at this point.

"The girl of my dreams things I hate her," I probably was loosing my mind at this point, "Do you know how crazy beautiful and kind she is? Jeez, it's as if she's an angel in disguise."

"Is this the magic girl," my pigtailed member asked.

"She's a mage," I defended, "And yes, I'm sure I've sent you pictures of her before. What am I going to do now?"

"You could tell her the truth," she smirked, "I know that it's hard for you to do that, but I know you're capable of doing so."

This was no laughing matter! I heard a couple other suggestions from the other members. Some were telling me to send her flowers, others said to make her favorite dinner, and they even suggested that I bang her. I nearly screamed at them over that but took a deep breath. Aimme waited for everyone to be quiet before speaking up again.

"Listen Kokichi," she spoke calmly, "I know you like this girl, it's really obvious if you ask me, so just go ahead and make it clear to her. She seems like a really sweet girl."

"She is," I said glumly, "There's so much I've lied to her about, I don't even know where to start."

"Might as well just start with how you feel about her," she said, "Then you can figure out where to go from there."

I sat back and stared at my phone. I remember taking pictures from the party as well. I looked through them and smiled over all the pictures I took of her. She was laughing in almost all of them and was curled up against me. Even when she was blackout drunk, even when I heard her throwing up in her bathroom, she was insanely beautiful. I scrolled a little farther and stared at a picture that I had of her kissing my cheek. She doesn't remember this at all, but having this picture makes me feel a tiny bit hopeful.

"She's such an amazing human being, Aimme," I finally spoke up, "I'm crazy for her."

"If you're crazy for her, then wouldn't you want to be honest with her," she asked, "This girl seems worth it. Of course! We would have to meet her to make sure she'd be good for you and our group."

I laughed, "Himiko is definitely not joining this group. Just the thought of you all meeting her is terrifying."

"Go to her," she said, "She deserves to hear from you."

"Thank you," I said before hanging up.

With that, I stood up and took a deep breath. I stared at myself in the mirror trying to decide if I should just go to her in what I would usually wear. I ran my hands over my baggy, white shirt and then through my hair. I should at least look nice. I paused. No. I have to be myself around her. I can't fake anything anymore. I looked at my door and prepared myself to walk the few feet down the hall to her room. From here, it felt like she was far away. Is now even the right time? I couldn't bring myself to move anymore. I felt like I was glued down and the thought of moving was painful. My chest hurt as my heart raced. Is it even worth it now? Is she still crying? The very thought of her being upset made me feel the same way.