Idiot

Himiko's P.O.V.

From the very second I woke up, I became nervous. I moved into the dorms of Hopes Peak Academy during the weekend and today was the first day of classes. I was about to share a classroom and the next few years with fifteen other ultimate students. Was my talent even going to be good enough to stand up against their's? Waking up and getting ready was a pain in and of itself, being nervous on top of that made everything harder to do. I was finally ready and stood in front of my mirror giving myself one last look. Perfect? Fine was a better word. I sighed to myself and made my way to the classrooms.

Everyone I passed by were upperclassmen. They were the loudest and it was rather difficult to make my way through. Being under five feet had its perks....I laughed at that. Being under five feet was awful and this was one of the many reasons why. After battling everyone, I was finally in front of my classroom. The second I walked in, I knew that my whole life would be different. Is it too late to turn back? I knew my mom wouldn't approve of me walking away from something that could be great. Maybe something good could come out of it. I took a deep breath and walked into the room.

Almost immediately, a taller blonde girl with music notes in her hair smiled and waved at me, "Good morning! I'm Kaede Akamatsu!"

I was almost shocked by how kind she was. There were two other girls, another blonde and one with dark pigtails that looked up once and didn't give me a second look. There was another boy who was practically hiding behind his hat. I shuffled over to one of the desks, preferably one in the front since I can't see anywhere else, and sat down.

"I'm Himiko Yumeno," I gave Kaede a small smile.

Another student practically crashed through the door. She was everything that I wanted to be honestly. She was tall, looked strong, and had two very interesting braids along with a big green bow. She shouted good morning to everyone and when the one guy quietly said it back, I could have sworn I heard a quiet gag from her. Her name was Tenko, as she loudly introduced herself. I don't know if I should pray that she doesn't sit next to me or that I pray that she does. She ended up sitting behind me, giving me a smile as she sat down. As students continued to file in, I started having a fun time guessing what their talent was. It was almost a little game. If I got a certain amount right, then I'll give myself extra hours to sleep as a reward!

Finally, right as the bell rang, one more student ran in. He had interesting purple hair and an even more interesting white outfit. He looked around the room almost the way a squirrel looks around, before sitting himself in the seat right next to mine. He had almost way to much energy for it being this early. Even Tenko was more calm then him. As soon as the teacher walked in, he finally calmed down. Just by looking at him, he seemed to be almost as short as me, which made me undeniably happy. There was another student in here was was very short, shorter than me, and I practically had a party in my head.

Everyone was finally starting to introduce themselves along with their ultimate talent. So far, I was partially correct with Kaede. I had guessed music of some sort, but I didn't expect it to be as specific as a pianist. When it was the purple haired guy's turn, he stood up proudly.

"I'm Kokichi Oma," he threw his hands on his hips proudly, "I'm the Ultimate supreme leader! I have a secret society of ten thousand people and I love grape soda," he snickered, "One of those is a lie."

"Which one," I probably shouldn't encourage him, he was already annoying.

"Guess," he turned to me and practically jumped towards me, "If you guess right, I'll give you a present!"

I ended up ignoring him and stood up to introduce myself, "My name is Himiko Yumeno, and I'm the ultimate mage."

"You're listed down as the ultimate magician," the teacher spoke up.

"Yes, but I want to be known as a mage," I insisted before sitting back down.

"That's so cool Yumeno-chan," Oma exclaimed before laughing, "Just kidding!"

Yup, this kid was definitely going to annoy the hell out of me. I still ignored him, not before giving him a dirty look though. Though, as dirty as I could make it. I looked too young in the face to ever look intimidating. Whatever I did though, he finally turned away from me. I mentally sighed in relief and continued to listen to everyone else's introductions. I was happy that I got Miu's and Kaede's correct. Two extra hours of sleep for me! Everyone seemed nice, though then again, they all seemed crazy as well. Hopefully we'd all get along eventually.

The rest of the morning consisted of us listening to why we're here and how it's going to benefit us in the long run, along with what we'll be doing for the next few years. Nothing seemed very intimidating besides for the exams we'll have. I know my magic will help me through them! While the teacher was talking, I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turned back to Tenko who waved to me.

"Hey, so you wanna go to lunch together? I don't really have anyone to sit with," she whispered.

I smiled and nodded, "Sure, I'd love to."

I turned back around. I'm glad that I'm already making friends. Hopefully I can make even more. I'll be able to impress them with my magic! I smiled even more at the thought of it. The morning seemed to be going by rather quickly. We mostly all talked about ourselves and got to know one another. Our teacher told us that we should learn about each other as much as we can so that we can become a team. I liked the way she thought. The bell rang to dismiss us for lunch and I immediately stood up. I waited for Tenko to get her things together before turning around.

And falling flat on my face. I looked around to see if I had tripped on anything and met eyes with a laughing Ouma. I was in shock for a few moments and my head spun. I hope I didn't hit it on the ground. Tenko helped me stand up and Kirumi ran over to me as well. She started asking if I needed assistance with anything but I didn't listen to a word she, or anyone really, was saying.

"Do you have a problem," I glared at Ouma.

"Whaaaat," he smiled gleefully, "I'm just having fun, ugly girl!"

Everyone was in complete disbelief at this point. Tenko carefully pulled be out of the room and before we left, she turned back to Ouma.

"Fuck you, degenerate male!"

Tenko pulled me down the halls and too the lunch room. I felt my heart sink into my stomach. I'm sure everyone would be wondering if I were okay, but as of now, all I could think about is how embarrassed I felt, and I hated that feeling more than anything.