Thatcher: Everyone move in.

(Ten minutes before Rainbow arrives)

Y/n and Demon were moving towards the house.

Y/n: We better hurry up before Rainbow gets here.

Demon: White Masks are here.

He pointed out to the distance where a White Mask was running to cover. They moved closer to the house until his father walked outside. Y/n looked as he walked to a garden to pick something. White Masks ran in grabbing him to take him inside.

Demon: let's go.

They snuck up behind two masks that waited outside. Y/n snapped his target's neck while Demonslit the throat of his.

Demon kicked the door down throwing his man inside. He ran in killing a Mask with his hands. Y/n moved in next with a rifle he took from a dead body.

Twitch: Y/n, deploy my drone and I'll search the building while you take care of the guests.

Demon: I'm going upstairs.

Y/n dropped the drone watching as it drove away downstairs. More vehicles drove towards them, Y/n stood by the door firing at the truck as they drove in.

Y/n: Hey! We got more coming!

A White Mask ran up to fire a grenade launcher at Y/n blasting him back into a different room where another Mask began to hit him with his gun. Y/n kicked the man's kneecap in then climbed over him to punch his throat killing him. He looked outside as Lion and the others began moving towards him.

Y/N: Shit Rainbow is here!

A dead body flew downstairs as Demon looked at him.

Demon: I don't care.

(Taylor's office)

He picked up a satellite phone as he sat in his chair.

Taylor: Is it done?

Man: Sir, Rainbow has arrived earlier than expected.

Taylor: Damn it. Go with the backup plan.

(Mission area)

Demon kicked a mask down then grabbed the door to smash his head in. Screams from his mother came from outside as he watched an SUV pull up to take his parents.

Demon: They are leaving let's go!

"I dont think so." 

He turned to find Thatcher standing in his way.

Demon: I will kill.

Thatcher: I'd like to see you try.

Downstairs Y/n was shooting a Mask running inside with the last of his bullets. He threw it at the next one entering then pulled him down taking his knife to stab the side of the Mask's head. He got up but was knocked down by Maverick. He placed his boot on Y/n as he reached for his radio.

Maverick: I got...

Lion knocked him out with a strike from his rifle.

Lion: You alright?

Y/N: I'm fine.

He got up with the help from Lion, Zofia ran in for help but she quickly aimed her gun at Y/N.

Zofia: Quick restrain him.

Lion: No.

He stood in front of Y/n with his gun lowered.