I'm Not Perfect

Preface:

This story was written in 2014. I was 14 years old when I wrote it, it was the second piece of anything even resembling literature that I'd ever attempted, and it's not the highest quality fic you'll find out there on the internet.

Before you go on commenting, "writer, please, this is a plot hole," "writer, hey, this is a typo," "writer, this is bad," etc, etc... I know. The "writer" is an adult now. I do not plan on going back through and revising this fic.

I don't plan on deleting it either. With all its typos and plot holes, it's still the second thing I ever wrote. I'm nostalgic about it. Although I wish the Wattpad algorithm would stop recommending this story to people (I seem to be stuck in a dilemma where my newer, higher quality fics don't reach people, instead being pushed to the bottom by this absolute relic from 2014), it won't be doing that any time soon. And to my surprise, some of y'all still seem to be enjoying it.

So I'm keeping it here.

Why did I go back and add this? Mostly, because I'm tired of comments expecting me to not be aware of the faults of this fanfiction. From when I was 14. Which, by the way, I started and finished in under a month. Probably even half that. 

I love that you're here, I love that you're reading my first story, but all I ask is that you take it with a grain of salt. Please and thank you.