"How do you know it was her." Her mother said. "It could've been anyone."

 I felt my mothers knee jump but I knew she would never let this women see her sweat.

 "Yes, and anyone could be your daughter." My mom said.

 "Uhm, Jessica is this correct?" Mrs. Allen asked before her mom could say anything back to my mom.

 "Yes." She said.

 Is she playing the honesty card?

 "Why?" Mrs. Allen asked.

 "She messed up my nose." She said.

 "Because you wrote those things about my mother." I interrupted. "If I had wrote something like that about your mother then you would've reacted the same way."

 "It don't matter because I don't like you." She said.

 "Why? What the fuck did I do to you? Enlighten me?" I said getting worked up.

 This chick is trying it.

 "Chanel-"

 "Nah ma, she said she don't like me I want to know what's her petty excuse." I said.

 "This is my school and because of your name you ruined it." She said.

 "I didn't ruin nothing. I came in here real low key." I said. "What you wanted was me to follow behind you and that's not happening. I'm Chanel Carter and I follow behind no one."

 I looked at her dead in her eye when I said that.

 "It don't matter, what's done is done." She said.

 "Okay, you don't like me and I don't like you." I said. "Just don't touch me and keep my family out your mouth and these next three years will fly by."

 "That's fine by me because you not getting an apology out of me." She said.

 "I don't want an apology from you." I said. "But you know what I hope God has mercy on your soul because your nothing but pure hate."

 "And you are-" her mother started.

 "Watch it." My mom said. "I've held my tongue for this long so don't make me step out of character."

 "And what is stepping out of character for you huh?" Mrs. Reid asked.

 I felt my moms knee really bouncing against mine so I knew this lady was pushing her.

 "Don't worry, you won't see it." My mom said. "I would never stoop to that level with you."

 My mom is too slick. She turned to Mrs. Allen.

 "I don't think we have anything further to discuss." My mom said. "Chanel will stay away from Jessica and I hope Jessica will be able to act accordingly."