Ch V: Piper

A/N: so sorry I haven't gotten a chance to update. Enjoy!

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Piper was really worried about Penny. Twice, she had that nasty coughing fit. The girl didn't look like she was out of shape, but Piper was pretty sure walking around camp doesn't usually make people light-headed and short of breath. She tried to give Penny nectar and ambrosia, but she refused. They walked to the beach, where Piper found Jason.

"Hey," Piper said.

"Hey Pipes," he answered. Jason then waved to Penny. "Hey Penny!"

Penny waved back. She was in the surf, but only up to her ankles. She seemed pretty content, so Piper averted all of her attention to her boyfriend.

"She seems cool," he said.

"Yeah, she is. Though, she's got this awful cough, but then claims that it's nothing," Piper replied.

"Well, I think Leo likes her."

She raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yeah, he hasn't spoken that much in days," Jason added.

"She is really pretty."

"Well, not as pretty as you."

"Good answer."

Piper kissed him softly on the lips.

"She should be on my team for Capture the Flag," Jason suggested.

"What about me?" Piper feigned looking hurt.

"It's odds versus evens tonight. Remeber?"

"Oh, right."

"Technically, she would be in Hermes if still undetermined."

"Aren't we being Athena-worthy today?"

Piper watched as Penny walked out of the surf towards them. She found it a little odd that the sand didn't stick to her.

"I need to talk to Percy," she stated.

A/N: sorry these chapters aren't the longest. After this story, I will start working on publishing my TRATIE fanfic, so stay tuned! Thanks for reading. You guys are all amazing! Please leave comments to better my writing! Happy Greek week! Percy's birthday is in two days. PJGG comes out Tuesday. I am so excited for my copy to arrive at my door!!!