Chapter 3

Hey people.....
I'm back after a long long time..... and I'm very sorry for that.....
Let's just stop our ranting and dive into the story.....
Enjoy.....

lovelyanju don't be angry..... pls.....😟

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivaay was about to kiss her cheeks when Anika moved her face away in shyness. She blushed heavily and a small smiled was playing on her lips. He saw it and changed his mind. He left her and stepped back. She looked at him in shock. Did she just offend him?

Shivaay: Oh course not Baby Doll.
Anika: Did I again say it aloud?
Shivaay: Yes....

She was highly embarrassed now. She hit her head seeing her stupidity.

Shivaay: You are not stupid. And moreover we had decided to take everything slow and steady. Right? ( she nods) Now let’s go and serve my favourite sweet dish to God (with an angry glare).

She giggled seeing his annoyed face. They arranged the bowls and everything.

Shivaay: Let’s go.
Anika: I....
Shivaay: Any problem Baby Doll?
Anika(forwarding a spoon of halwa): I had kept some of it aside. You can eat it.
Shivaay(smiles): No. ( sees her sad face) Don’t be sad. I will eat after you present it to God.
Anika(smiles): Okay.

He smiled at her and they went towards the in house temple. Anika took a bowl from the tray and kept it in front of the God. Pinky helped her in arranging the aarti plate. She observed everything with details.

Pinky: Shivaay came and do aarti with Anika.

He obeyed her and stood beside Anika. Holding the plate together, they did the morning aarti with a sweet bhajan of Priyanka. Later everyone moved to the table for breakfast. Everyone settled except Shivaay. He stood beside Anika to help her out.

Anika: You also sit down please.
Shivaay: Nope. I will help you out and then both of us will eat together.
Anika: But....
Pinky: Anika let him do. He is always lazy and doesn’t do any work. At least now let him do.

Anika smiled and she served everyone the sweet dish. Shivaay helped her with the other dishes and he found out that all were his favourites. He smiled widely seeing it and mouthed a thank you to her. She just smiled. She was waiting for her results and fidgeting with her fingers. He slowly took hold her hand and interwind their fingers. She looked at him and he blinked his eyes gesturing that everything will be fine.

Shakti(hard tone): Anika....

She became scared hearing such harsh tone from Shakti. He tightened his hold on her hand and assured her to go. Leaving his hand, she walked to Shakti and stood beside him.

Shakti: Show your hand.

Being scared she opened her hand in front of him and closed her eyes in fear. She was expecting a beating on her hand because of her horrible cooking. She was ready for it. But she was shocked when a small object was placed on her hand. She opened her eyes and saw the most unexpected thing she could ever imagine.

Shakti: Don’t think that I have given you This just to keep it in showcase. This pen belonged to my father which had given me when I started going to college. And later I had given it to Shivaay when had started his college. Today I’m giving you this pen so that you can complete your studies and make us proud.
Anika(with tears): Thank you Papa.
Shakti: No Thank you. I want to see my daughter’s name on the top of the result list as always.
Anika: I will never disappoint you Papa. I promise.