Chapter 2

Hey people....
Back with next chapter....
I hope you all are liking it....
Shower with your love....
Enjoy....

lovelyanju for you dear... Get well soon....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun rays peeped through the curtains and were disturbing his sleep. He turned the other side to prevent himself from it but was struck by a bunch of hair. Hair..... Where did that come from?  He slowly opened his eyes to see the most beautiful girl in front of his eye snugging towards himself to prevent the sunrays. He smiled seeing her and placed a kissed on her hair. She smiled lightly feeling the kiss.

Shivaay (rubbing her cheek lightly): If getting married to you would have been so beautiful, then I would have done it way before.

He was smiling and looking at his Baby Doll with love. Something struck his mind. Slowly detached himself from her he went out of the room towards the kitchen to prepare some bed coffee for them.

Mrs Pinky Singh Oberoi, the assistant commander in chief of the Family ( then who is the commander in chief 🤔🤔) entered the kitchen to see the most unexpected sight in front of her. She rubbed her eyes to make herself belief that she wasn’t dreaming.

Pinky (shocked): Oh My Maata……
Shivaay (turned back): Oh Maa…. Good morning.
Pinky:  Shivaay you are fine? You don’t have fever right? Let me check. (Touching his forehead).
Shivaay (sighed seeing her drama):Maa I'm totally fine. I'm just preparing coffee for Baby Doll....
Pinky (teasingly): Who Baby Doll?
Shivaay (engrossed in making and spoke out): Baby Doll is Anika, Maa. You know naa….
Pinky (teasingly): Oh I see.... Special bed coffee for your wife. (fake complaining) You never made coffee for me or anyone for the family and here you are making it for your wife. Oh my maata, what days I have see now. My son is slowly going out of my hands. Bahu ke aaye hue ek din bhi nehi hua ki bete ko baash ke kaar ki. Hey bhagwan meri toh kistam hi phuti hai.....
Shivaay (rolls his eyes): Will you stop with your drama Maa. (whispers to himself) Drama queen.... (speaks out loud) Instead of thinking on these weird topics why don't you help me out. I want to surprise her on her first day in this house. She should feel that she is an important part of this family. (turning towards Pinky) You know Maa she is so innocent. Yesterday while sleeping she was murmurring about her fears. How can someone be so heartless Maa?  She is deprived of her parent’s love Maa. I can't bear to see her like this. You know naa Maa I love her and I promise I will fulfill all her desires, all her wishes and will always love her immensely. She is like a baby for me. My Baby doll.....
Pinky (carenesses his face): I know Shivaay. I know how much you love her and I also love her as my daughter. Yesterday, I was just shocked when her father just for a business deal was trying to sell her and get her married to that cheap old Mr.Roy. I don't what would have happened to her if she got married to that cheap man yesterday.

“Chann….” , the glass near to Shivaay’s hand was broken into pieces and on the floor. His eyes were red and emitting rage and anger. Pinky was well aware of his anger issues but right now he wasn’t looking less than Lord Shiv in his rudra form.

Pinky (calming him down): Shivaay…. Calm down…. Anika is safe now and with us. Calm down.

He closed his eyes and calmed his raging nerves. He took a deep breath and calmed down.

Pinky: Thank God me and your father were present there and saved her.  I already knew that you love her and instantly the thought of getting you two married came in my mind and I called you. I was 100% sure if she didn't get married yesterday then her parents would have thrown her out and this society would have ill treated her. I always wanted her as my DIL but after I got the news of her sudden marriage I was shocked. I thought of informing you about it but (rubbing his hand) I knew you won’t be able to handle the news.
Shivaay: Thank god, I didn’t go for her marriage otherwise I don’t know what would I done to that bastered Roy.
Pinky (warns): Shivaay…. No slags.
Shivaay: Sorry Maa. But, what to do. He makes me this much angry. And if Papa hadn’t stopped me yesterday then I would have surely send Mr and Mrs Chaudhary to jail. 
Pinky: Shaant ho jaa Shivaay. Whatever happened let us forget all those and move ahead. Now Anika doesn’t have relation with those people anymore. She is the daughter of this family now. We will give her all the love and care she deserves. Okay?
Shivaay: Yes maa. We will surely give her.
“Yes, we will surely give….”
The mother-son duo saw at the doorstep to see Shakti Singh Oberoi standing along with Priyanka Singh Oberoi. He smiled warmly at his family. They have always supported him in his every situation. When for the first time, he had said about Anika to his family, they were ready to talk with her family that instant for their marriage. And now seeing their love and care for Anika made him love his family more.