Chapter 1

Hey people....
Back with the 1st chapter of the book. I never knew that I would receive such a huge response in this book. Thank you everyone.
I won't waste time any more and let's jump into the chapter.
Enjoy.....

For you dear....
lovelyanju
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting at the middle of the decorated bed, she kept on recalling the incidents of the day. She was now someone's wife, someone's daughter in law, someone's sister in law. But the biggest question was Whose? Because the whole marriage was held under the heavy well designed veil. This was too much for her to bear in a single day. She kept on thinking what will her future hold now. Will she able to complete her studies? Will she be able to achieve her dreams? Will she finally be free while she always yarned for? Will her in laws be like those of the TV serials where they don't allow their daughter in laws to step out of the house? Will her husband be like those dominating once? She was too engrossed in her thoughts that she was unable to comprehend that someone entered the room.

"Anika...... ", she heard a thick male voice. She understood who he was, 'Her Husband'. But how did he know her name? She started shivering in fear. What would he do to her? Will he force himself upon her? That mere thought only shocks her to the core.

He sat across her on the bed and kept on looking at her antics. He was looking at her in admiration though her face was still covered. He understood she was too scared. Of course she should be. Who get married that to at the age of 19? Isn't it too much for a cute little girl to bear so much all together? She had dreams and he is well aware about it. He, himself had some dreams but what to do just to protect her from her ungrateful parents and from preventing her to marry an old aged man he had to do this. He loves her. Yes, he loves her from the first time he saw her in the college during the first year of her course. He wanted to approach her, propose her, make her feel the fairy tale and then wanted to keep her forever. But seems like destiny wanted something else and he sent her directly to him as his wife. Now all her dreams are his , all her wishes are his, all her demands are his orders whatever she wants she would get it instantly without any delay. But he needs only one thing from her i.e. her trust and unconditional support. He knows that she would take time but she should have trust and believe on him. He saw that she was still shivering due to his mere presence. He slowly took her icy cold hand into his warm once and she flinched. Slowly, he lifted up her veil and he was clean bowled by her beauty.

He(softly): Anika..... Look up.

She nodded her head indicating no and her head went more down. He sighed at her nervousness. He gently squeezed her hand and rub his thumb over her hand.

He(softly): Anika.... Please look up.

As if bounded by some spell, she heard him and looked up slowly. Her eyes held innocence, fear and lots and lots of questions. He gently reached to cup her face but she backed off feeling scared.

He(smiled softly): Don't be scared I won't harm you. Trust me.

She nodded her head slowly and didn't move back further. He cupped her face softly bend towards her slowly. She was scared of his reaction. Would he kiss her now? She gripped the bed sheet tightly and closed her eyes and waited for his lips on her but she didn't feel anything. She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her intently. She was confused about his intentions. Wasn't he supposed to dominate her? Wasn't he supposed to push her on the bed harshly and get over her?

He smiled seeing her. A lot of questions might be roaming around her head and wasn't it quite natural for a young 19 year old girl to have questions?