Prologue

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I heartily welcome you all the award show this evening. "

Claps echoed the full hall. The person on the stage continued to make further speeches while we see a young lady in black sari continuously looking towards the entrance. She was tapping her phone on her palm and her foot was tapping on the ground. She was giving deaf ears to the speech that was happening. A tiny little hand caught her arm and she looked towards it.

She: Aale mera Princess. What happened? Missing Papa?

The baby gave her a cute smile and she smiled to it.

"Where is this nalayak now? When is he coming beta?", a voice stole her attention. Looking up from the baby,she saw an elderly lady wearing a heavily designed salwar kameez with heavy earnings.

She(sighed): Don't know Maa. He said he will be coming in few minutes. I have been trying his number since a long time but it is going unanswered.
Lady(rocking the baby lightly and speaking to her): See your papa is again late. Thank God, we were there during the marriage otherwise he would have been late there also. ( to someone) And you stop eating so many pakoras. Did you forget you have high cholesterol?

Across the table, an elderly man was sitting with a rimless spectacles and eating his favourite pakoras 😆 but.... 😅

Man(murmurs): I thought she is busy with princess.
She(murmurs): I also thought. But Dad, Maa is right. You shouldn't eat so much. You have high cholesterol and blood pressure too.
Man(pouts): But,I never get to eat my favourites.
She: Don't worry. I will make for you. Secretly(whispers and winks)

They shared a knowing smile when a phone ring disturbed them. She looked into the screen and a shy yet bright smile appeared on her face. She was about to ask when....

Lady: Go... we know who it is. But come soon.

She blushed lightly and went. She looked around the entrance that was filled with media. She was scared. Though she is used to all these now but still,she always wants his presence around her.

"Thinking about me?", someone whispered in her ears and back hugged her. She instantly recognised the touch and leaned back. Her eyes closed automatically and his hands tightened around her more. His face was in her shoulder and they were lost in their own little paradise.

_*_

''The award for the Best Enterprise of the Year goes to.... Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi "

Huge round of applause roared throughout the hall. The Lady in Black sari stood up kissing her husband's cheek and the baby's forehead. She took blessing from her in laws and walked to the stage gracefully. She received the award and the stage was left for her.

She looked around the hall and saw the people who were behind her success. She smiled at them. Her next sight went to the Man with blue eyes and a smile played on her lips.

Anika: First of all,I would like thank the board of directors who thought me this much eligible for giving me this award.(silent) (showing her award) This doesn't only belong to me. It is for all those co workers in my office because of whom I'm able to achieve such a great success. This is all the hard work that me and my team have done to achieve this. (claps) Like every successful person there is someone behind them who inspires them. Even in my case too, I have that special person who has not only inspired me but also taught me to live again. My husband, because of whom I'm able to stand today in front of you all. (looks straight at his eyes with some tears) Thank you Shivaay.... And today I would proudly say that My new life is blissful....

Huge round of applause echoed through the hall but she was lost in his eyes with a smile on her lips.

_*_

*Oberoi Mansion*
*Shivika's room *

Anika was making their princess sleep while Shivaay was just sitting on the couch and looking at his 2 most important gems.

Finally,their princess went into her dreamland of fairies and she kissed her forehead. She got up from the bed and went towards him. He saw her and pulled her making her sit on his lap. Her hands went around her neck and his around her waist.

Shivaay: Congratulations Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
Anika: Thank you. And congratulations to you too Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
Shivaay: Thank you.

They smiled at each other and remained silent. Words were never required for them to converse. Her head was on his shoulder and eyes closed. Only the ticking of the clock and occasionally the wripples of the water were heard.

Clock struck 12....

Shivika(together): Happy 10th anniversary Ani/ Shiv.

They chuckled seeing their timing of wishing. Turning towards her,he kissed her hair lovingly and hugged her tightly with eyes closed.

Both of them were lost in each other's arms. They went down the memory line of the time when they had got married 10 years back......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada....
Back with new story....
Completely different from the show. Totally off track.

Shivika FF but will contain other characters too. Some will have different characters from that of the show. I will give a character intro in the next update.

I hope you all like my concept. Just like the way I have received so much love for my other stories I wish to get in this also.

Friends.... Some response please...
lovelyanju
mihu02
HumeraKhan6
Akshata2010
halasaad1991
anu5120
shivani211
VHM1123
AnnikaShiv
HoneyTiny
UdaraP

Share your views through votes and comments

At least

30 votes
10 comments

Please.... 😥

😊😊