No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Um, did you dig up anything good?" Sam asked, pointing to the book Dean was reading about hellhounds.

"No, nothing good." Dean shook his head. You gripped his shirt and sniffled, turning your head to look at Sam who had information.

"Well, Bobby has. Finally."

"What does he have?" You asked, hiccupping from crying a lot.

"A way to find Lilith."

"Oh, that's great with just," Dean said, looking at his watch. "Thirty hours to go. Hey, why don't we just make a TJ-run, yeah? You know... some senoritas, cervezas, uh, we could... What's Spanish for 'donkey show'?"

"So, if we do save you... Let's never do that." Sam snickered.

"Yeah." Dean nodded.

"Hey, Dean, look, we're cutting it close, I know. But we're gonna get this done. I don't care what it takes, Dean. You're not gonna go to hell. We're not gonna let you. I swear. Everything's gonna be okay." Sam said more for himself and for you than for Dean.

"Yeah, okay," Dean whispered. You sighed and got up from Dean's lap before walking over to one of the beds and packing your things up. Sam and Dean got the silent message you were giving them and started to pack their bags. You wanted to visit your dad so you were looking forward to seeing him and finally getting some answers.

When you got to your dad's place, you were happy yet sad. You got settled in but he wasted no time letting everyone know what he found. Upon walking into his house, you saw a big map of the United States with a really old looking tracking device on it. You took a seat over by the corner, wanting to be alone right now but you were close enough to see what your dad and the Winchesters were doing.

"So, you need a name, that's the whole kit and caboodle. With the right name, right ritual, ain't nothing you can't suss out." Bobby explained how the tracking device worked.

"How do you even know Lilith is in the United States?" You asked.

"I've seen numerous demonic activity going on around the country. Trust me, if Dean is here, she won't be leaving the country." Bobby said before turning back to the map.

"So, you'll know the town Lilith's in?" Sam asked.

"Kid, when I get done, we'll know the street," Bobby said confidently. He started the ritual, saying the spell or chant. As soon as he started chanting, the pendulum started to swing. The pendulum searched all over the map as your dad chanted but soon stopped over a specific spot. Bobby stopped chanting and looked at the spot the pendulum stopped on.

"New Harmony, Indiana." You sighed and looked at the table in front of you. Without Sam or Dean knowing, you've been looking at spell books to practice your witchcraft when you found a book of easy spells. Since they were found online, you didn't know if it would work but you tried it anyway only to find out they did work and you thought of one spell you never tried but wanted to now.

You noticed a few books on the table and stared at one of them. You focused on the atoms the book was made of and concentrated on turning them invisible. You wanted to try an invisibility spell since you found the book and decided to do it now. You closed your eyes and focused on the book before whispering the word.

"Invisique." You opened your eyes only to see the book gone. You reached out to where it was and picked it up. It was still there but it was invisible.

"How did you do that?" You looked over to the three men staring at you. You dropped the book and you lost concentration which made it visible.

"Oh, well, I read a book online about some spells. I didn't think it would work."