nine

minho's birthday was coming up and it's been exactly a week since jisung asked minho out.

so jisung wanted to surprise him with a little "anniversairy". he planned everything out. minho didn't know anything and our lovely jeongchan couple is helping him out.

they planned everything, with a little surprise in the end (no, they not gonna fuck the hell you weirdos-).

minho came back from getting groceries, jisung, jeongin and chan forced him to buy some, he had lost some weight they say.

"and that on my fucking birthday hmph" minho complained as he opened to the door, finding nobody.

"hello? bitches?" he yelled into the halls, not getting an answer.

"the fuck is this?" the boy asked himself, putting down the groceries, noticing a small piece of paper on the table.

it said:

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

happy birthday baby,

it's been exactly a week, so i thought "why not make a small anniversary surprise?"

so that's what i'm doing now.

to get to me and your surprise, you have to visit different places and collect clues to find us.

yours, ji

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I A SPORTSY HUMAN HUMAN THE FUCK YOU WANT FROM ME I DON'T WANT TO MOVE ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU I'LL KILL YOU HAN JISUNG AND THE OTHER BITCHES."

minho sighed and turned the paper around, reading the first clue.

"jeongin's favorite place to hang out." he read out. "chan's bedroom?"

"oH thE cAfÉ!" minho put the food away quickly, walking to the café where jeongin and chan had their first date, chan was also working there so jeongin always went there after school.

minho took his keys, walking out again and quietly cursing under his breath. he made his way to the café and stepped inside.

"hey are you lee minho?" a stranger asked, rather short and his face looked like an upside down triangle.

"uhm, yeah?"

"cool, this is for you. the name's changbin by the way." the male smiled, handing him another piece of paper with a rose glued to it before leaving.

"where's chan?" minho read out again.

"bitch before i physically die again i'm gonna drink some fucking diabetes." the male went to the counter, getting a sweetend coffee and leaving.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHERE CHAN IS" minho agressively took a sip of his coffee, making a loud ass slurp noise while furrowing his eyebrows.

he whipped out his phone and texted chan.

╭───────────────

minho:
BITCH WHERE ARE YOU

chan:
wtf calm down you hoe

and i'm at the grocery store

└──────────────••➣

"I JUST FUCKING WENT THERE LIKE 15 MINUTES AGO" minho took another angry sip, but to not harm the rose, he put it in his hair, still looking like a grumpy old man who came out of a bush.

he speed-walked to the store, seeing chan in front of it who was playing on his phone.

"sup mate" chan smirked, handing minho the third piece of paper and a chocolate bar, minho's favorite to be exact.

chan walked off, leaving a triggered minho to his own.

he read the note. "you went there with jeongin two years ago."

"I FUCKING WENT EVERYWHERE WITH JEONGIN TWO YEARS AGO WHAT THE FUUUCCKK"

then he saw what was written below it.

"you hated it the most"

"SCHOOL!" minho yelled in victory, stuffing the chocolate bar in his face and taking a semi-agressive sip from his coffee, before naruto-sprinting his way to the place he hated the most.

it took him about 5 minutes and he almost tripped over a family of ducks.

there stood jeongin at the gate of the school, holding a heart-shaped balloon in his hand and aNotHer piece of fucking paper.

"you're almost there hyung!" jeongin laughed like a maniac seeing minho heavily breathing with his coffee in his hand and the rose in the hair.

"shut up and give me the fucking paper dammit" minho snapped and jeongin handed him the paper and tied the ballon around one of minho's wrists as he was reading the paper.

"where did we first meet? are you fucking kidding me i better get some ice cream after this. tHIS IS A FUCKING MARATHON" minho screeched and ran away, jeongin smiling and happily skipping to jisung, chan and changbin, who were waiting at the place minho would arrive at soon.

"i look so gay. probably because i am." minho said, walking down the street and spotting an unfamiliar figure standing at the gate of jisung's house.

"eh?" minho approached the male who was standing there.

"oi, are you minho?" the boy asked in a mf deep voice what the fuck-

minho scanned the boy, he looked like a fucking 3 year old. hOW DID HE HAVE THIS VOICE WHAT THE FUCK.

"yeah, when the fuck is this over i swear i'm better than usain bolt what the fuck."

the boy chuckled, handing minho the next location and a letter.

"open the letter when you're at the surprise, there are only two locations left with clues and my name is felix." the boy smiled and left.

"where was our first kiss?"

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT HAN JISUNG WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DO THIS BULLSHIT JUST TO LEAD ME TO MY OWN HOUSE AGAIN" minho yelled, picking up his pace as he started walking home again.