three

minho's alarm rang. "shit" he said, turning it off and throwing his blanket off the bed. minho took the small container on his desk, taking out a pill. why? is something wrong with him? well yeah, but he doesn't like talking about it. til now, he only told his best friend. he hides it. he doesn't want to let people know that he's weak and isn't able to handle a lot of situations very well. he never told anyone why he takes them, because nobody knows. he takes them when nobody is around. no, they're not drugs stupid, they're antidepressants. he doesn't want anyone to worry about him, that's where is acting skills kick in. but enough of that, let's continue with minho's and jisung's second day together, shall we?

as minho got done for his second day of work, he took his phone and keys, locking the door and walking in the direction of family han's house. he hesitated to knock, but finally did it when he heard voices inside.

"hello minho! you're just on time." ms. han greeted minho, telling him to go inside. after some small talk, jisung's mother left. "have you eaten yet?" jisung asked minho, tilting his head. minho's stomach made some noises. haha, about yesterday. minho didn't eat when he got home. he lied. he rarely eats anything, he just doesn't get why he should do it. since the world doesn't need him anyway, one less human on earth, one less creature that destroys mother nature, right? no.

"i did." minho lied, walking straight into the living room. jisung followed him, but he knew something about what minho said wasn't right. "hyung, your stomach keeps growling, did you really eat?" the younger finally said. "i'm not hungry." minho shrugged, raising an eyebrow. "did the little jisung worry about his hyungie~?" minho cooed, smirking after.

"w-what? nO!" jisung mentally slapped himself for stuttering. "aw my little jisung is stuttering~" "DON'T CALL ME THAT"

"what do you want me to call you then, baby?"

jisung was blushing like crazy, he didn't want minho to know so he stormed off into his room, locking it. "you better not try to escape! you don't want to know what'll happen if you do~" minho was satisfied with how he startled the younger. minho didn't know why, but jisung had this aura that made him feel,, different. but in a good way.

minho was watching tv, jisung still hadn't showed up yet. so he decided to check on him. he creeped up to jisung's room, opening it slightly so he could look inside.

"YOU LOOK AT ME NOW OH SHISEONEUL MATCHUGO IKSUKHAEJIL TTAEKKAJI NAMAN BOIL!!!" jisung was agressively dancing and singing in his room.

minho couldn't help but break down laughing, almost choking. "YAH WHO ALLOWED TO COME INTO MY ROOM??!!" jisung turned off the music quickly and sat up on his bed.

"i allowed myself, now come i ordered pizza it should be here in a few minutes."

"ASS-" jisung couldn't say more because he got a flick on the forehead.

"I SWEAR TO GOD MINHO"

"it's hyung." minho left the room, going back to the couch, followed by an angry jisung.

---------

L K I A F

lmao i make so short and crappy chapters sksksk