four

it's been going like this for a couple weeks now. minho went to jisung's house every monday to saturday. there were fights and cursing everytime. but today, minho didn't show up. he started drinking again, he wasn't feeling well at all. all the things jisung said hurt him more than they should. he knows that jisung is a brat and insults everyone he sees, but it really got minho. with the people who keep beating him on the allyway. yes, beating. they are his highschool bullies, they never stopped threatening him. only minho's best friend knows about the bullying, he was known as bang chan, but everyone calls him chan.

minho sat on the couch, ignoring all the calls and texts from ms. han and even a few texts from jisung. he ignored them all, grabbing another bottle of alcohol. he even ignored chan, he never does that. minho was just feeling the worst he has ever felt. he was used to being punched and insulted. but getting insulted by jisung was different, he didn't know why, but hit hurt him more than anything else. minho didn't know what to think anymore, maybe he had feelings for the younger?

but what he didn't know, outside his house, 2 boys were on their way to check on him.

"who the fuck are you?" "uh, since when does minho invite little kids to his house ew go home kid." the two blonde boys glared at eachother, before the unknown one went to minho's door and opened it with his keys. he revealed a tired looking, drunk and crying minho, the house being messy and all windows closed.

"mate..." the stranger whispered, walking to minho who hadn't looked up and sat next to him, caressing his back. minho quietly sobbed. jisung stood at the door, not believing what he saw. minho was always so strong, happy and never sad. he had a bitch attidude and didn't even show a reaction everytime jisung insulted him.

jisung stepped inside, closing the door behind him and slowly walking in the two older boys' direction. "did you take your pills yet minho?" the oldest asked, which minho denied by shaking his head. he stood up and walked upstairs to get the pills for his best friend. yes, the stranger is bang chan, genius.

jisung wanted to cry at the sight of the older, he sat down with teary eyes. "jisung,,, go back home." minho whispered between sobs and hiccups, enough for jisung to hear. minho looked so fragile, it was new to the younger.

"but hyung-" jisung was interrupted by chan walking down the stairs, handing minho the pills and a bottle of water. minho didn't want to take it, but he saw the worry dripping out of chan's eyes, so he did it for his friend.

"you, kid, you're gonna take care of him, my boyfriend is waiting but i don't want to leave minho alone, if you do something to him i'll track you down so think before you act. got it?" chan was dead serious about this, he always took care of minho, it hurt to leave him but he had to pick up his boyfriend.

chan left the house after giving minho a hug. jisung and minho were now alone, the older still sobbing. the brunette was about to grab his bottle of alcohol, but jisung stopped him. "hyung. don't" he took it away from him going into the kitchen next to the living room and throwing it away. "stop.."

"no, hyung i can't and i don't want to see you like this."

------

L K I A F