ABT: Memories or Visions?

***********************************
Betrayed Highschool Teacher
Chapter 6
Memories or Vision?
***********************************

——————
Ash's POV
——————

I stared at my long lost Friend who is eyeing me suspiciously. He had Discovered My GreninjaGuy Mask, who my old identity had known.

"Once Again, " Gary eyed me "Tell me, " Gary continues "Are You my long lost Friend, or are you," Gary watched me Carefully "a brand new enemy?"

I glance around the area to check for cameras that could pick up Sound and video.

"..." I look at him

"I'm Assuming you know the story of Ash Ketchum's Betrayal?" I eyed him who eyed me directly back. "Tell me," I glared "What do you think happened?"

Without moving his eyes he replied "Aether Framed Him, Gladion Tried to tell everyone 20 Years ago but nobody listened" Gary looked into my Fake Eyes "If your Him, " Gary said then Rephrased "If your Ash, " Gary said

"Which I'm not" I replied as the tension thickened as he continued to stare.

I thought a fight was about to break out but he suddenly shrugged "Oh well Satoshi, Sorry for the inconvenience. Next time Don't lose your mask" Gary said handing me my briefcase.

I was wondering in the sudden change of behavior when I somebody walking along with their Pikachu with two Girls and another guy. "At least he respects the Secret Superhero Identity..." I smiled. "Can't say the same thing about my real identity"

"Oh Red your awake!" I ran over to Red who was holding his right ear. I eyed him holding his ear which appeared to be bleeding. I began thinking to my self. "Aura's First sign of being within a user his Headaches bleeding ears or Eyes, plus I sensed him having it..." I then pulled out my phone to text Riley who creates Aura Masks to train users to fight with Aura to send me a training mask

"Hey Cous, How are you?!" Gary runs up to Blue who yelled: "Yo what up Big Oak!"

Green and Yellow Look at Me. "Crazy afternoon Mr.Satoshi!" which I laugh at.

"Is your house ok Yellow?" I asked Yellow who was confused "I Stopped by earlier to see if you guys were ok and I saw an old tree gone!" I laughed causing Yellow to sweatdrop muttering "That was my favorite Tree..."

"Anyway..., " Blue said "The Famous Electiviral Hero was in Aloska and saved me from being crushed by a tree!" causing Green and Red to sweatdrop.

"Yeah Right Blue" Green Rolls her eyes fixing her hat which almost fell of her head from the winds still dying down from earlier.

"You Dreaming?" Red says going back to his Boy of Few word personality smirking.

"I believe it!" Yellow Says super quick and high pitched causing Everyone but Blue to sweatdrop.

"lovebirds..." Red and Green Muttered at the same time causing Green to faintly blush. Red didn't know who it was towards and start to look a bit Jealous.

"I think your seeing things, Cous!" Gary says putting his hand over his little cousin's shoulders. He looks back at me for a second and winks "I think you need to get some rest..." Blue kept trying to shake off his older cousin bet he kept rubbing his hair ridiculously hard.