Chapter 1

I was walking down the street coming home home from my guitar lessons.  Nothing was out of the ordinary, people walking down the street, cars going by, little kids jumping rope in drive ways.  I'm not exactly the most smartest of people, which is probably why I didn't quite see the black car speeding down a 25 mph road and I was hit, falling down and hitting my head hard against the concrete .  I don't exactly remember what happened after that, but I remember waking up in the white hospital room, flowers surrounding my bed.  And that's when I saw him, well a blurry version of him.

From what I could tell, this man wasn't like other guys that you would see walking around, and if you did, you would more than likely think that person is a freak.  But then again, you could say I'm a freak with the music I listen too and the way I dress.

But this man looked so familiar, like I've seen him before, but yet haven't.

"Oh gosh are you ok? I'm so sorry" The guys voice said to me.

I was really bothered by the fact that I couldn't figure out who this man was.  But you know, maybe having blurry vision might be part of the problem.

My vision returned to me, though, after some time, and I realised I never replied to the man who asked the question.  He probably thought I was ignoring him, but I did look up at him, not wanting to be rude.  He had long black hair, and was wearing a ton of black clothing along with eyeliner.

Oh shit.  I felt my whole body freezing up because I knew who the strange man was then.

"Hey," his voice was softer this time, "you ok?"

It was Jinxx, the guitar player from Black Veil Brides.

The thing is, is that Black Veil Brides is basically my favorite band.  I got their CD's right away when they first came out in stores, and I blasted them all through my house everyday.  I've been to all their concerts that they've had in town, but I've never actually met any of them.  I loved them so much that I got one of their song lyrics tattooed on my wrist.

"Umm yeah, I think so." My voice sounded like I was one of the living dead.

Jinxx smiled a little at me, "I'm glad..I thought I killed you."

Wait, Jinxx was the one who hit me? I didn't see the driver who was driving the car, but seeing as it was a black car who hit me, it was believable.

"Oh no, no I'm fine really." I sounded so nervous, hopefully he couldn't tell that I was.

JInxx looked down at me with those perfect ocean blue eyes, "Well I want to make it up to you for, you know, hitting you."

Well the good news was, was that it seemed like he couldn't tell that I was nervous, but the bad news is that I'm so awkward.  I could never do anything with him.

"Oh that's nice of you, but you don't have to do anything for me" I told him politely, the nerves very slowly fading away.

"No, no" he insisted, "Let me take you out to dinner."

So many things were running through my mind at that moment: Why would he want to take ME out for dinner? I mean, he's famous, and I'm just so normal, boring. 

"Yeah sure, I would love too!" God, I sound so eager.

Jinxx smiled though, and God, he has an amazing smile, the kind that makes you feel warm and fuzzy and makes you want to never look away, "Great, so I can pick you up tomorrow at five?"

I must have looked confused because he quickly said, "I talked to the doctor before, and he said that you would be fine to leave around two."

 I sighed a little in relief.  I was glad that I wasn't going to be staying here for long, "Oh..sure alright then!"