Chapter 17

After the whole fight between Jinxx and I brought us closer in a way that we weren't before.  I'd be lying if I said that we haven't had little fights since then, but they were never as severe.  Sometimes they were cute little fights where we would argue about what to have for dinner at night or which movie to watch.  I was happy with where our relationship stood and that felt amazing.

I was also happy about Erik not calling me back since that day.  I deleted all of the voice mails that he left on my phone and I never listened to any one of them.  I didn't even bother listening to his sad excuses about how he was sorry and that he never loved anyone more than me or some bullshit like that.

But anyways it's been a few weeks now and Jinxx and I are now coming up on our three months together.  I was happy about making it this long with him and not fucking it up by the second week in.  I was also surprised that Jinxx put up with my sad excuse as a human being, but that's why I love him the most.

I woke up on that morning of our three months together being kissed repeatedly on the neck.  I giggled and tried to push Jinxx away, but since I was so tired I barely even out up a fight.

"You know, this is a little pathetic the way that you're trying to fight me off," Jinxx said playfully.

"You're...Such a jackass.." I mumbled back at him, trying to fall back asleep.  Unfortunately for me, sleep wasn't on the agenda for Jinxx.

"Oh no you don't!" He exclaimed and he put his arms around me and picked me up, carrying me out of his bedroom and away from the warmness of his covers.

"I hate you," I mumbled against his chest, finally surrendering to him.  I knew I wasn't going to get anymore sleep for a while now.

I could see him grinning as I looked up at his face, "Don't look so disappointed now, babe."

He set me down in the kitchen and I noticed that he prepared breakfast already.  Whoa, what time was it if breakfast was already made?  I smiled, though, because I have never once seen Jinxx make anything except for putting things in the microwave or a pizza in the oven.  I was really impressed.

"Whoa, you actually cooked for once?" I grinned up at him.

Jinxx grinned, "Yeah, you're the only person I've ever actually cooked for, so I would feel special if I were you."

I laughed and I sat down at the breakfast table across from Jinxx and eyed the food that was set up on the plate in front of me.  He managed to make some pretty decent looking pancakes.

"You know..these actually look pretty good," I joked with him.

"Hey, I put a lot of effort into these, so appreciate it!" he laughed.

"I do, I do loser!"

"Ok good," he smiled. I haven't felt this happy in a long time. I was so excited to just spend this day with him.

"So I wanna take you out to the nicest restaurant tonight because you deserve the nicest things. I want to know everything about you, and I wanna know you better than anyone else does."

I stared at him for a moment and took in what he was saying and smiled real wide. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have him.

"You don't have to take me to the nicest restaurant, Jinxx, if it's going to be super expensive. I don't need really expensive food to know that you care about me."

Jinxx laughed a little bit, "You loser, just take the nice offer and put on your nicest dress. We're going to The Tower Bar! Also I really don't want to cook tonight."

I laughed at his stupid response. I'm pretty positive that he's the laziest person on the planet when it comes to making food. However, I was super excited. The Tower Bar is a place that I've always wanted to eat, and Jinxx knew that. He definitely knows how to make a girl happy.

-----------------

Later that night I got dressed up in one of the nicest dresses and pair of heals that I own, and Jinxx was dressed up real nice in a suit and tie. We got our table and we ordered our food and drank our wine and talked about everything.

"You know you look absolutely gorgeous, right?

I blushed still at the compliment even though he told me every day how wonderful he thinks I look.

"Thank you Jinxx. You look quite lovely yourself, you know."

He laughed at my little girly compliment back to him, and our food arrived at our table. I ordered myself a shrimp salad, and Jinxx ordered himself a steak. The dinner was super nice, and I never wanted it to end.

After dinner we went back to Jinxx's house and I definitely had a little too many glasses of wine. I don't get drunk or tipsy that often, which is a little ironic seeing as I work at a bar, but when I do I am most definitely a happy drunk and laugh at everything.

I flopped down on Jinxx's bed and giggled a little bit. Jinxx walked into the room and looked at me and smiled, climbing onto the bed and hovering over me.

"You are the cutest drunk I think I've ever seen, sweetheart," Jinxx laughed.

I giggled a little bit, "Nahhhh but YOU'RE pretty funny looking!!"

Jinxx laughed and he leaned down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down closer to me and deepened the kiss. I slowly untied Jinxx tie and started to unbutton the buttons off of his shirt. After they were all unbuttoned, I started on the zipper on his pants. He quickly pulled away and looked at me with a surprised look.

"Babe.. I know what you want but you're not exactly in the right state of mind now to be doing this. I know you'd want to remember the first time we do this."

I gave him a little pouty face and started to kiss his neck softly, "But c'mooonn Jinxx... I know you want to also."

Jinxx sighed a little bit and he scooted away from me, "Jane please. I care about you a lot and I'm not going to take advantage of you when you're not totally sober. I want this to be really special for the both of us."

I scooted over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled. It's not that Jinxx and I have never gotten physical before, but he wanted to wait to make sure that I was ok after things with Erik and such.

"You're the best loser."

He kissed the top of head and he tucked me in bed, "You need to sleep now, sweetheart. We'll talk more about this later, ok?"

I closed my eyes and nodded, making a little mumbling noise to signify that I understood. Seeing Jinxx not want to take advantage of me when I was drunkingly coming on to him made me so happy. It has happened to me before, and he just proved to me that there are actually good guys out there who won't do that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------