Oh dear lord no!

I was about to protest but you know what? Fuck it! We're already here. You came here to drink not see him.

I am wearing my comfortable ripped jeans, a baby pink shirt with Tae's face on it and my channel espadrills. Don't even ask me why I'm wearing this shirt.

We entered their apartment and was immediately greeted by the aroma of the food being cooked. Jin saw us entering and he immediately waved. I bowed and greeted him. Yoongi is with him in the kitchen already smiling at me.

"Congratulations, we've watched that first episode. It was really good," Hobi came smiling.

We thanked him and my eyes scanned the living area taking note that Jimin isn't around.

"Oppa?" I asked Hobi.

"Jungkookah!! Stop playing Overwatch! Hyun mi and Tae's here!" he yelled and I heard a door open.

My brother came out and I literally ran towards him.

"I miss you oppa," I smiled and they all laughed.

"Ofcourse you do," Jungkook teased hugging me.

"Yahhhh! I already miss my sister too," Hobi scratched his head.

Namjoon is in their company recording something. I can't bring myself to ask where Jimin is so I just started preparing the beer. Yoongi started bringing out hard liqours and I groan. I can't believe we're drinking at 3 am!

"I'm going to have a massive hang over tomorrow," I complained.

We started drinking and I can only drink so much. My body's tired so I can already feel the liqour hitting me hard. I grabbed a can of beer and started on it. I counted the cans beside me and fuck do I drink so much.

Yoongi was just beside me drinking quietly. Actually, we're both drinking quietly while these dorks already started an unknown kind of party. I don't know how they ended up slapping each other's butt. My brother is really their baby and Jin oppa started treating me that way too.

"You know what? Hyun mi is our maknae here now," Hobi started chanting and Yoongi started to snicker beside me.

They must've ran out of soju because Yoongi started bringing out more beer.

Oh god.

I'm now on my who-knows-what number of beer. My head is already getting whoozzy.

"Go sleep on the last room to the right side of the hall," Yoongi smugly said. His eyes are now closed, he's already drunk too.

Jimin's POV

I decided to stop what I'm doing. I can't hear anything with my headset on. I've been listening to rock music when my eyes started hurting from reading. I heard the door opened a while ago and Hobi hyung yelling something but this book keeps me from going out. I removed my headset and realized that the party in the living room has already subsided. I layed down on my bed and attempted to sleep but then my door opened revealing Miah. She's entering my room and locked it behind her.

"Miah?" I asked not believeing what I'm actaully seeing.

She held her index finger infront of her lips.

"Sssshhh," she childishly shushed me.

"Yoongi oppa said I can sleep here," she slurred.

She's drunk and oh my god Yoongi hyung. What the fuck? She took off her shoes and started lifting her shirt.

Not again.

Before I could even stop her, the shirt's already on the floor. She continued stripping while she walks over to my bed. I just stared at her shocked.

Am I fucking dreaming.

She took off her jeans and now she's only on her under garments. So beautiful. I snapped out from my horny thoughts when she slipped under my duvet. She inhaled deeply and smiled cuddling the duvet close to her chest.

What am I suppose to do?

"This duvet smells like......" she trailed.

"Right, he isn't mine," she slurred again her eyes closed.

Fuck it.

I laid beside her, I am now lying on my side as I watch her. Good thing she got under ny sheets before I could even do something stupid. I knew she was talking about me but she keeps trailing off.

"Jimin?" I continued what she was saying.

"Yeah, he's not mine so I shouldn't be calling him 'my Jimin'. Fuck him!" she cursed. I chuckled at her blunt words, my hand reached to brush a stray hair away from her face.

To be continued.....

•••