Lancer x reader part 2

Sorry i was gone i dint feel up to writing and im still finishing deltarune myself so yeah well here is lancer x kid reader part two! Your both now teens lancer is: 17 and reader chan is:16 welp hope you enjoy! And merry late christmass!
————————————————————
It was a quiet normal day....you were sitting outside of your house enjoing the sight of everything you were being in toughts while relaxing before you got disturbed by your best friend lancer he came riding on his motor almost hitting you you looked quiet pissed of what he just had done and decided to spoke"lancer! My god i could have died!!!" The tsundere like person you mostly was decided to say that deep in your toughts you were facepalming at this and went silince again before lancer spoke"nah i wont hit ya! Now hop on! N/n"You got shocked at his request but decided to hop on the motor putting on a helm he had left he always was a bit shorter than you so it was quiet hard to hold him so basically you were hugging the cute little lancer lancer seemed to be blushing by you doing that you looked away and kept quiet while your h/l h/c was waving in the wind and your e/c orbs where shining you wanted this to last forever until lancer spoke"ahem....y/n?.."
You look down at lancer with a confussed expression before he spoke"were here..."you look around only to see you were near the fountain it was quiet nice but you dint really get why he bought you here you just look at him still confussed with your e/c orbs as he seemed to be blushing....you look at him for a couple more of seconds while you noticed you were still holding his middle....you akwardly let go but before you could...lancer pulled your hands back at his middle you shock as your e/c orbs look down in shock and he purred only to be satesfied of the possion you guys were in you sat there for a couple of minutes before you two got of the moter and went to sit down you both sat down as y/n close her eyes enjoing the soft wind flowing to her h/c hair she was lost in her toughts again while lancer took this as a change and scooted closer to y/n...y/n dint seem to notice so lancer took his change at tackle hugged y/n you seemed to be shocked again and became a blushing mess while lancer was hugging you...after some time you gave in and hugged back...you  two were laying like that for a while...before lancer was playing with your hair while saying"i love you y/n"

"Y/n will never forget does words"

—————————————————————
487 words used

Its a bit afwull. But i will make it up to you guys!.. and a late christmas is coming soon!~

~Alice is out~