Kid!lancer x fem!kid!reade

Requested by: ♠️hope the artist!♠️

Lancer:9
Y/n: 8

This is old. Currently rewriting.
———————————————————-
It was a nice day...Y/n was enjoing the peace and quiet since she dint like much noice around her...she was walking outside being smart enough to carry a knife around with her while walking trough  hometown and near the dark castle you kept enjoing the silince before it got broken by a chubby little boy that looked a bit smaller then yourself..he was being super annoying and making lots of sound...y/ n was quietly watching him while saying under her breath"ugh...lancer...stop..."of course he dint hear her and kept riding on his lil tricycle..until he noticed y/n when he had a little sight of her he would already scream"HEY Y/n HEY HEY OVER HERE" you slowly let out a soft huff while being a bit lost in tought thinking"how can i be smarter and way more adult like....while im..8 and he's 9?!" You stayed in toughts until you feel something poke you multiple times..while you heard"y/n?...y/n!?....Y/N?!?" You growled a bit annoyed and screamed/speaked"LANCER I CAN HEAR YOU..."lancer got a bit in shock since you never really screamed...you're e/c orbs are looking seriouser then ever lancer just looked at you before saying"okay then......want to play?..." you where thinking for a moment but decided to join him...you two were playing the whole day!...until you're mom called you're name while being woried"Y/N....Y/n WHERE ARE YOU?!" You glance at lancer before screaming"I'M HERE MOM..." you're mother came running over to you and hugged you tightly while rubbing a hand trough you're thick/soft/wild etc h/l h/c hair while saying"GOD I WAS WORRIED SICK" you're mom kept hugging you until you heard a male voice speak"LANCER WHERE ARE YOU?!" Y/n could already tell it was the king lancer his father...his father found lancer and looked at you then at you're mom....as he spoke"o-oh sorry i dint know lancer made a new....f r i e n d..." lancer looked at his dad and smiled"YUP THIS IS Y/N I KNOW HER LONGER THEN NOW!" You look shyly at both of them before deciding to leave with you're mother you gave lancer a hug and a peck on the cheek before saying"let's meet again soon!" You then went home leaving lancer blushing before walking with his dad you giggled at his cute reaction and went home happy with you're mom being proud of making a new friend...

Welp wasnt that good? :D i hope so anyways thanks for requesting this and sorry if i do you're request later and a other first i get many request also from my friends so sorry for that....anyway ALICE IS OUT!~

Words used: 513