14

Jughead's POV: 

Riverdale high is the opposite of Southside high. Here you are constantly exposed to judgmental looks and everything is so pronounced. Everyone should be perfect but nobody is perfect.
The jocks are warriors.
cheerleading squad are open to everything and everyone.
The nerds are top students.
The popular ones are as enjoyable as the outside ones.
But none of it is true.
The jocks are cowardly. They push down those that are smaller or different than them. They are no warriors just cowardly.
cheerleading squad are repulsive and think they are better than everyone else. They accept no one but himself.
The popular presses down everyone else in their surroundings to make themselves feel better. They laugh at others and push down those who are already small. They live by others' fear and envy of them. They are not powerful. They are no gods, no royalties. They are just kids like everyone else.

There is nothing special about them. It is everyone else who makes them powerful. You make them powerful by giving them power. You give them power by being afraid are them. And to envy them without reason. They are like everyone else. But one gives them power without the distress. There is absolutely nothing special about them. But people still do it. Veronika is such a person whom people are afraid of or envious of. But for no reason. One of the students at Riverdale High is Betty, my Betty. But I do not understand why she does. Betty said she was beautiful and that I should be happy to spend time with her but why? There is nothing special about her. She's only ordinary. Nothing special about her. The only thing that makes her and most other popular things is money. Money can change people's lives for good and bad. You can have a good life with the help of money. But you can also be greedy to just want more and more. And The Lodge is the worst. I do not understand why Betty likes her so much. There is nothing more about her than money and empty, superficial words. Throughout the morning she walked around me around school and did not talk about anything important. The only thing she has talked about are activities and topics she is interested in. And that was the football team, the cheerleaders squad and parties. And the first two subjects play no role but the last one introduced me a little. But I do not think Northerners can make some good parties, not so festivals as South sides do. I mean, they can even get alcohol or drugs. Not because I'm taking drops but I mean they can really make parties? But there is just a way to find out. To go to a party. 

And conclude after Veronika talked about something I could not listen to, she said she finally mentioned something interesting. We had arrived at The Blue and Gold, the school's news paper. And she mentioned Betty. At last what a relief to see her again. But she told me to pretend we do not know each other. That this would be the first time we meet. And why that? Why does she want to pretend? I know she said Veronika would be angry if she had kept us from her but why? What's the worst thing that could have happened?

"HEY B! I've got an overwork for you" Veronika shouted out in the room. At a desk, a beautiful blonde sat with her hair in a tight pony tail with a few papers in front of her at the desk. She hoped to overcome Veronika. But she was still beautiful.

"Betty this is our new student Jughead Jones. And Jughead this is my best friend Elizabeth Copper, but you can call her Betty," Veronika said while she presented us to each other as if this was the first time we met. But unfortunately Veronika we already have so she can stop flirting with me like she has done throughout the whole trip. I was very fond of having Betty two flirt with me on a tour.

"Hey, Jughead," said Betty with a sweet voice. 

"Hey, Princess," I told her when I turn down and kiss her cheek. Screw pretends to be strangers. I was expecting that she would kill me for dt as she'd done with any stranger as hell but she just giggles. She was so beautiful with her tight gray dress that sat tight over her hips and breasts. If only she and I were in the room, I had lived my fantasies with her body to give her as much pleasure as possible.