11

Betty's POV:
I woke up with a strong arm around me. I felt safe under this stranger's arm, I felt safe under Jughead's arm. I know how he plays with my blonde curls. He draws his fingers over my skin on my arm. I snap and meet his face. His eyes smile at me while he starts kissing my jawbone. I get up in a sitting position with covers around my body. I was wearing reosor and bra so he kept his promise, he would not take my virgin right away. He also gets up in a sitting position and puts his hand against my middle back. He went down and kissed my throat and I easily got a moan through my lips. He smiled at my skin. He forced me to lie down while kissing my neck. But we'll be interrupted by my ringtone to the phone. I'm taking my mobile on the screen, it's a picture of Veronika with her black hair.

I press ignore and allow him to continue kissing my neck. Let his lips dance over my skin. I start the moan of his touch over my stomach and waist. But again we are interrupted by my ringtone to the mobile phone. I was about to press nuts when Jughead mumbles "Reply" to my skin. And I do as he says.
"Hey V" I answer on the phone.
"Hey B! Guess what?" she exclaimed.
"No, what?" I asked while I felt Jughead's grasp of my thigh.
"When I went to the meeting with the director who would like to go on, I first hoped he would tell you about a school dance. But it was not. Guess what it was?" she said, but she started scratching again before even answering her question. "Well, he said I'm assigned to show around a new student to move from the south side. He's going to be a serpents and it's going to be hot." she said happily.
"Okay sounds good V" I told her over the phone.
"I'll call you later B" and then she left without me answering her.

I dropped the phone and saw that Jughead looked up at me. I give him a asking look. And he looks back with a laugh.
" What is it?" I asked him. He kissed me on my neck before he responded.
"Nothing, I just wish you would be the one who knew me around," he said, and I got up quickly. Would he come to Riverdale High?
"Will you come to Riverdale high?" I asked shocked.
"Yes, the princess, I will!" He said with a laugh at me.
"You know I would have known you around school if I did not drop school" I said a bit disappointed, but I wanted him to know.
"Yes, it's a shame, but if you had not finished school we would not be here right now," he said while continuing to kiss my neck. And we fall together to the mattress.