2

I need to get this   bastard  off my mind before it drives me cracy "what's with you today Betty, you're way too quiet" said Kevin as we walk down the hallway Monday morning, I shrug "just have things on my mind" I tell him and he smiles "who is he and is he hot?" asks Kevin and I look at him "who says I have a guy on my mind" I ask him as we make our down the hallway "the blush on your face says all, so who is he" asks Kevin again then begging me to dish it all out, I sigh and pull him away from the crowds of students into the newspaper room closing the door and I tell him everything and swear him to secrecy.   I just needed to vent to someone and I knew Kevin would keep quiet after he was done fanboying over it all. Kevin gives me an excited smile "Jughead Jones, Southsides original bad boy and the king of the serpents, aka the leader of the serpents" said Kevin with a big grin and I roll my eyes "what does it matter he's kind of a dick anyway not like I will ever see him again" I said as I plop into my computer chair and turn on my laptop.  Kevin shrugs "maybe he is but you have to admit the man is sexy as fuck, if he weren't straight the things I'd love to do to that man" said Kevin with a sigh, I laugh "Kevin oh my god your father is the sheriff I highly doubt he'd approve" I said as I start to type out a new article for the paper "oh and yours would" said Kevin and I look up at him "there is nothing to approve of, I don't want to date a guy like that, he's got trouble written all over him" I said and Kevin grins "he might be trouble but you have to admit he is hot" said Kevin and I shrug "okay he's good looking but he's still way too much trouble" I tell him not sure if I'm trying to convince him or myself.  I swear I don't have a crush on him but he makes me curious about him and what the serpents are really about are they really as bad as everyone says because as much as Jughead tried to scare me, he never tried to hurt me and he says he'd never lay a hand on a woman so how bad can he be but then again maybe he's involved in selling drugs or something else illegal.

But when I was kidding him, it hurried throughout the body, as a thousand myrrhs ran out of the body and the streaks got wet. No, she must forget him because with him just trouble.