John's P.O.V. :

I pulled Luna closer as our kiss grew more passionate. She quickly pulled away and looked at me for a second. I could hear her heart beating and I could see it in her eyes that she really did'nt want to leave. So why was she? All I could do was just stand there and watch as she ran away.

Screw all the rules of being a protector and to hell with what Ray would say to me when he found out that I kissed Luna. It just felt so right being with her and next to her.

Nati's P.O.V. 

I could sense something was wrong, but I did'nt know what it was. All of the sudden my phone buzzed.

"Hello?Nati?" it was Ray and he sounded hurt or something.

"Ray what's wrong?"

"That dose'nt matter now Nati. They are here. I am leading them on a wild goose chase right now, but it wont be long before they catch on and come looking for Luna. I'm going to call John now. Meet him at the school and find Mrs.Yoko."

Just like that he hung up the phone. I can't believe this was really happening. Just last night Ray and my parents were going to a meeting. Ray and my parents were both part of some secret organization... and I'm guessing Mrs.Yoko was too, since Ray asked me to find her. I opened my car door and started to drive to school.

John's P.O.V.

"John they are here and I do'nt know how much longer I can keep them on this goose chase. Get Luna and meet Nati at the school." Ray started to say. Suddenly it sounded as if he had fell or something. "They-they caught up to me, John they know now! They are coming after Luna now.." Ray was saying just before I heard a scream of agony and then silence...complete silence.

"Ray? Hello? What's happening?" I asked as I started to panic.

"Hello, John. I'm coming after Luna now, and I will find her." an all to familiar voice said. I knew that voice I just could'nt think of who it was.

"You'll have to kill me first." I said angrily to the stranger.

"Pity, I was hoping that I would'nt have to kill anyone else, but o well more fun for me."

Then the stranger hung up. I had to find Luna! She was in danger! I hurriedly put on a shirt and then materialized, then rematerialized right in Luna's living room.

As I reappeared I saw Luna just staring at me.

Luna's P.O.V. :

I was watching why strange ass wilderness show with my feet propped up on the coffee table, right when John magically appeared in front of the t.v. All of those feelings that I thought had fizzled away had now crept their way back up into my heart.

"First of all I do'nt want to talk to you right now. Secondly what are you doing in my house uninvited? And lastly get out of the way I'm watching t.v." Without even answering my questions John walked over to me."Look we can do this the easy way or the hard way." he said as he gave me a stern look. "I"m not going any where with you! And please get the fuck out of my house." I said, trying to say it as sweet as possible. "I guess it's the hard way then."John said as he flung me over his shoulder. "Let the fuck go of me you dip-wad!" I said as John carried me to his truck while I was kicking and hitting him at the same time.O My Gosh he really was some murder freak! Before I knew it I was placed in John's truck and the doors locked.

John started the truck and we started to drive away. I could sense something was wrong though, not only because John was acting like a crazy person, but because he was driving at full speed like a maniac. As we continued to drive down the dirt roads I regretted every second of coming to Maybell.