High On Catmint

Lionblaze: Let all knights old enough to slay a dragon father beneath the highledge for a clan meeting!

*Firestar rushes out of his den*

Firestar: WHAT IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN ARE YOU DOING? YOUR NOT THE LEADER!

Lionblaze: Oh, no! We're too late! The fire breathing dragon is awakened! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

*all the cats scatter screeching*

Lionblaze: As the strongest knight, I will slay the dragon!!! Princess, stay back!

*Firestar spots his sister in the crowd of chaotic cats*

Princess: *wails dramatically* I need a prince to save me!

*Firestar leaps off the high rock*

Firestar: Princess? What are you doing here?

Princess: HELP!!!! THE DRAGON IS GOING TO EAT ME!!!!!

*Lionblaze leaps into Firestar & attacks*

Firestar: What is going on???

Lionblaze: What do you mean? We have always lived in this kingdom, & you have come to destroy us FIRE breathing dragon! *bites Firestar's throat*

*Firestar breaks away*

Firestar: If I find this is another of your so called "pranks"...

Lionblaze: The Waffle Kingdom is no prank, insulter! The Waffle Kingdom is the best kingdom ever to exist!

Firestar: WHAT HAS BECOME OF THUNDERCLAN?????!!!!!! YOUR ALL CRAZY!!!!!!!! *passes out*

Jayfeather: *sighs in exasperation* So this is what happened to all of my catmint.