Kittypet Interview

(Lionblaze bursts into Firestar's den)

Lionblaze: Hey, Rusty! Princess has come to meet you!

Firestar: *groans* Why must you do this to me every day?

Lionblaze: Do what?

Firestar: Never mind. Where is she?

*Lionblaze leads Firestar to Princess*

Princess: Rusty!!! I mean- Firestar. Could you please come back to my house? I'm in great danger.

Firestar: Sure. Brambleclaw, you're in charge while I'm gone. Graystipe, Dovewing, Berrynose, and-

Lionblaze: Can I come?

Firestar: No.

Berrynose: Come on, Firestar! You're so uptight.

Dovewing: Lionblaze won't do any harm.

Graystripe: What did Lionblaze ever do to you?

Firestar: *teeth clenched* Fine!

*at Princess's house*

Princess: You see, my owner left on a vacation and left my food bowl for me, but I ate it all in one day, and now I will starve to death. Could you and your friends just open this box of waffles for me? It's waaaay too strong for me.

*Firestar looks suspiciously at his sister*

Firestar: That was your problem?

Princess: Why, of course! Do you expect me to eat the revolting little creatures you wild cats eat? Ewwww...

Firestar: Ok, fine. *starts attacking the box of waffles to open it*

Lionblaze: *whispering* Hey, Princess! Why don't you tell us about what Firestar was like when he was Rusty? The more embarrassing, the better.

*Lionblaze pulls out an IPhone and starts recording*

Princess: Ok. Well, Rusty loved eating cat treats- a lot! He would beg for them, do tricks, and purr loudly for extra treats. He also didn't drink from his cat bowl... he drank from the toilet sometimes. He cuddled in our owners lap every evening, and he slept a lot. He also played with balls of yarn, little cat balls, and other things.

Lionblaze: Is that it?

Princess: Yeah.

Lionblaze: Thanks for the interview! *posts it on YouTube*

(back at Thunderclan camp)

Lionblaze: *jumps onto Highrock* Every cat, I've got an announcement! Look up "Kittypet Interview" on YouTube, like and subscribe! Peace out.

*every cat watches it & it gets 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 views*

Lionblaze: Hey, Firestar! You're an internet sensation! Read all the comments!
*shows comments*

Comments (1,000,000,000)
__________________________
Berrynose- HAHAHAHA
Ivypool- Great Starclan
Rowanstar- And he's Thunderclan leader?
Tigerheart- Um... he cuddled with Twolegs?
Lionblaze: Once a kittypet, always a kittypet!

Firestar: *passes out*