Jacklyn (smut and slight internalized homophobia) Part 1.

"I don't know", Jack says, his eyes repeatedly going over the bulge in my jeans. I don't say anything. What am I supposed to say? I don't want to pressure jack into doing anything he's not comfortable with, and I definitely don't want to ruin the relationship we have. "You don't have to-", I start but pause, not sure how to finish without sounding as if I was trying to guilt-trip him. But I don't have to say anything else. Jack takes a step towards me, and begins to work the button on my jeans. I watch his face, as he stares down intently, focusing on doing everything correctly. I don't know if its the nerves of this having been Jacks first time, or excitement, but it seemed to have taken ages for him to finally undo the button. Jack drops to his knees, pulling my jeans down with him, his thumbs skimming over my legs as he did so. He pauses again, and I half expected him to back out. Instead, he drags his fingers over the hem of my boxers, before slowly pulling them down. I'm already hard, probably harder than he had expected, because now that he was staring at it, he looked more hesitant than before. 

"Jack, you don't have to. I can just take a shower, it's fine", I put my hands lightly on his shoulders, awkwardly trying to reassure him, with my pants down around my ankles. He licks his lips before leaning forward and puts the tip of my cock in his mouth, before slowly moving down, taking more of me in his mouth. The room is slightly chilly, making his hot lips feel so welcoming against my skin. I inhale deeply through my nose as my heartrate begins to speed up. He starts to move, now, pumping at a slow but steady pace, and every time he would go deeper, he would let out this half whimper half moan, that made me see stars. After a moment, he pulls back and, looks up at me, eyes slightly watering due to gagging. "yeah"? He asks to see if he's doing it right and if I'm enjoying it. That alone, made me weak  because oh my god that was the cutest and hottest thing I've ever heard. His voice milky, yet wavering. My knees feel as if they are going to buckle and I take a step backwards towards the bed. Jack immediately pulls away and wipes his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt, thinking he's done something wrong. He pushes his weight onto his hands which rest upon his knees and keeps his gaze at the floor, shaking his head slightly. I lift my hand to his face, skimming my fingers over his cheek before resting it on the back of his neck, and stare him in the eyes as I pull him back towards me, his warm and soft lips brushing against my member. I practically collapse onto the bed, jack between my legs, still on the floor. I keep my hand on the back of his neck, my grip slightly tightening when he finally takes me back in his mouth, keeping eye contact all the while doing so. As he pumps up and down, I drag my fingers through his tangled, dark hair, biting my lip so hard to keep from pulling to roughly. I mean, it is his first time, and I don't want to rip his hair out and scare him off.  He pulls away to breathe and licks his reddened lips that look irritated due to the constant friction, and I can't help but to stare. He must've noticed how I hungrily stared at his mouth because he then slowly runs his tongue up my member, making his way to the tip where he allows his lips to plant a single kiss, making my knees tighten around his torso. 

"Fuck", I hiss under my breath, the first noise I've really made since we started, and pull at the roots of his hair, tilting his head back slightly. I allow my other hand to palm the side of his face, and use my thumb to pull at his bottom lip. Pushing it slightly into his mouth, I can feel his tongue against my skin. I have never wanted to kiss someone more than I do right now. But, he barely kisses me on a normal basis. I highly doubt he would go for kissing me while doing the gayest thing he has ever done in his life. I let my hand drop onto my chest, pushing my shirt up to run my hands over my sweat covered skin, imagining they were his hands on me. His hands that are slightly calloused due to playing the guitar, yet so soft and so strong. He wraps his lips around me again, moving up and down faster and more confident than before. One of his hands wrap around the part of my dick his mouth couldn't reach, and his other pushes down against my hip to keep me from moving. My breathing is shallow and in rough pants, as he moves faster and swirls his tongue over my tip with each pump. I can feel the build up in my stomach, and my body instinctively tries to thrust to let me cum faster, but Jack's hand keeps me in place. "Fuck, Jack", I moan loudly, as I try again to push my hips up in a desperate attempt of satisfaction. He pumps one more time before pulling away as I explode into my orgasm, my body shaking, and muscles aching, my throat letting out deep and exhausted whimpers with every recovering breath. He is absolutely still for a moment as if he is in shock, before he grabs an already dirty t-shirt off of the floor, and wipes the cum off of his face, and neck.