Chapter 9

So my dear readers I got tagged for my very first time. Now I was place a picture of them questions and then underneath them my answers. Also I got tagged by: sasunaru13740

 Also I got tagged by: sasunaru13740

1. I'm one hundred percent a girl people.
2. I don't like anyone at the moment. I never been in a real relationship before so yeah how does it even feel when you really like someone.
3. Well that's your opinion. I think that I can me annoying sometimes but I'm also fun to hang out with I guess
4. My number one ship is KatsuDeku!! Of course
Then you have Klance form the show Voltron.
After that you have Kirishima x Kaminari. I don't know their ship name.
Tsuyu and Tokoyami
Tsuyu and Uraraka.
You didn't say they all had to be Boku no Hero ships
5. My favorite song is wow now that is a hard question. To be honest I don't really have one. I'm like to listen to K-pop and I have some group I really love does that count to? Let me see you have BTS, Got7, Twice and blackpink. I really like their music I'm still new to the K-pop fandom but it's a big part of my life now.
6. Some personal questions. So I'm 16 years old and I turn 17 on 15/06 of next year.
7. Herooooooo
8. Alice in Wonderland!!
9. I'm kinda lazy. But I'm also fit, I like to workout and do sports but like at home you can find me in the couch reading manga, watching anime, listening to k-pop or reading your stories/ writing stories for you.
10. Well I just woke up when I made this. It's been a good morning so far so you could say yes!

Now I have to tag 10 people right?
AnimationsIluv
IOnlyReadBakuDeku
amiyahsmith9
xXxJINX
Little0bsessions
KatherineBrokenAngel
Shipping_Trash1
katsudeku_scrub
katsukibakubabe
multinfandomstorys

The questions are the same I just tagged random people in my eyes you really have to answer.