Chapter 5

[ Katsuki Bakugo ]
Candy 🌸: I found something you might want back! *insert picture notebook Katsuki* If you want it back you'll have to do as I tell you! Otherwise people will see songs you don't want them to know about!

I picked up my phone and looked at the text again. "Are you alright?" I heard Deku ask me. "What does it look like!" I reacted short tempered. "S... sorry!" He said with this high squeal sound. He turned back around and continued on his comic. I was still in shock from the text. "How did that little bitch get my notebook?" I suddenly yelled out loud. "Who?" Deku asked me. "Nobody important so shut the fuck up." I reacted on his question. I needed to think about this. This bitch can't be trusted, if I accepted her offer and do what she asks me then I might lose everything I worked on until now. "Oi nerd! Help me out." I yelled at him. "Y... yes kacchan? What can I do for you?" He asked. "Let me explain first. So the person I got this text from is a girl. Her nickname is Candy. She is this bitch who used me to get popular. She also was my childhood friend. She can't be trusted. So what do I do? Should I reject what she says and let my private lyrics get out for the whole world to see, or should I do what she asks me to do and save my privacy?" I asked him with a serious tone in my voice. "I don't know. Maybe we can trick her. Like ask her to meet somewhere to discuss the deal and then something happens so you can get your notebook back she can't control you." He said. "That's actually a good idea." I was surprised. "Really?" He asked me with this super cute expression and twinkling eyes. "Really! Now don't ruin it." I reacted to prevent him to see I'm blushing. "Can I see a picture of her?" He asked me. "Yh sure I got one from when we were little." I said while looking trough my phone.

(Not my art! This is when she was young so she still has longer hair!)

"She is kinda cute." He reacted. "What do you have a crush on her?" I asked pissed. "N... no it's not like that." He reacted stressed. "Don't even think about it!" I yelled pissed. "Trust me it's really not like that." He said while blushing. Then I remembered what happened earlier that morning. My face heated up and I looked away.

[Yuki Fukuhara ]
I looked at the notebook laying next to me. I decided to use this thing to make him do what I ask him. Since it was the most important thing he owned. Reading all these songs that actually only meant for me to hear made me so angry. I was the only one who could hear these not those other people. I noticed some unpublished songs in there to. About his real feelings, there was this one song that popped out. It seemed he hasn't finished it yet but it was a love song I think. A love song about a guy in love with another guy. "So gross!" I yelled and threw the notebook on my bed. "So he is in love with a guy? I got to know who this person is! He can't take MY Katsuki away from me." I yelled with this no good grin on my face. I picked up my phone and opened my contacts looking for my love. There is was Katsubabe ❤️. If he only knew how I called him. I type in a message and pressed on send. I let out a small giggle as I looked at my phone.

"Candy! I'm back from class." I heard someone yell. "Finally ur back!" I reacted to her. "So how is the plan going?" The girl with blond hair asked. "My sweet Toga don't you worry it's already in action." I smiled as I showed her the text. "Nice one Candy!" She smiled at me. "Can you shut up now? I wanna read some more." I yelled at her. She looked at me and nodded.

[ Izuku Midoriya ]
I noticed that his cheeks turned red when he looked away. Why would he be blushing, when I thought of it I remembered what happened this morning. I felt my face heat up to so I looked at my paper. I couldn't concentrate the only thing I could think of was what happened that morning. I grabbed a new paper and started to doodle some stuff. Before I knew it I doodle my roommate with his muscular top body. I looked at him and noticed he had fallen asleep, so I quickly hid the drawing I somewhere in the pile of comics. Then I looked at the time and noticed I was late for my meet up with Todoroki. I grabbed my stuff and left to the coffee shop. On my way there I bumped into this blonde haired girl. She had two buns in her hair and this weird smile on her face. She stared at me and then walked away with the same smile on her face. I just continued my walk to the coffee shop.

[ to be continued ]

Hope you ding this chapter. Sorry for making you guys wait so long I'll try to post more often. Well that's I have to say. See you all next chapter byyeee