Chapter 3

[ Katsuki Bakugo ]

When my roommate finally stopped staring at I felt some other eyes looking at me. It were these big purple orbs. I remember eyes like those but I don't remember when I saw them. I decided to leave since he was here. "Maybe I should go to the studio or something." I mumbled. I opened the door of the library just stand eye in eye with the purple orbs I felt piercing trough me. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed. "Me? Oh nothing I just find you so interesting, that's all." The girl with the purple eyes and pink hair said. "Well stop stalking me you annoying little bitch." I looked at her dead serious. Then I just walked away even before she could answer."Tsk, those annoying fans." I sighed. I heard her giggling with her friend while I left.

When I arrived at the studio I noticed that the doors were unlocked already. "Ah sweety you came." A woman with the same spiked ash-blond hair and red eyes as mine said. "Why are you here old hag!?" I yelled at her. "Oh honey that's not how you greet your mother." She said annoyed. "Oh I'm sorry old hag. Did I hurt your feelings?" I asked her. "YOU SPOILED BRAT! I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, SO DON'T THINK YOU CAN TALK THAT WAY TO ME!" She started to yell at me. "Sweety why don't you calm down?" A guy with brown hair, glasses. She looked at the man and calmed down. "Now son, you're probably here to record a new song right?" He asked me. "Yes I am. Now can you guys leave cuz you both annoy me." I looked at them. "YOU UN THANKFULL BRAT!" My mother started to yell at me. "Honey let's just go home. Let him do his thing." My father said trying to calm her down.

When they finally left I sat myself down on the chair in front of the microphone. I opened my notebook to one of my newest songs and started singing it. Then I remembered the song I started to write about my roommate. I stopped singing I flipped to the page of that song. "What the hell was I thinking to write a song like this about a little stalker." I sighed. I wripped out the paper and trew it in the corner of the room. I stared at it for a minute and stood walking towards the paper I trew away. I picked it up and put in my bag. Then I started to sing again. After some time I pressed to record button and started singing the song. When I was done singing it I listened to it. When to sound was good I uploaded it online. I turned of my notifications so they wouldn't annoy me. After that I grabbed my bag and left in the direction of the dorms.

[ Izuku Midoriya ]

"Ppssttt... Todoroki? Do you know the answer to this one? I wasn't paying attention in class." I asked him. "Yh sure." He said while he gave my his notes. I noticed my roommate was walking towards the door of the library. There he stopped and started talking with this girl. Maybe she started talking, I couldn't really see it from here. When Kacchan finally left he seemed pretty annoyed. The girl and her friend started to giggle in a scary way. "Todoroki? Do you know that girl."
I asked him pointing at her. "No not really. There are some rumors about her tho. They say she's from America and came here to study cuz this is one of the best schools in the world. They also say her parents are rich and they giv her everything she wants, the only thing I've never heard was her name." He said with his monotone voice. "Oh she seemed to be interested in my roommate." I said. "I mean she could be a fan since he is THE Ground Zero." Je said kinda annoyed. I just nodded and continued my school work.

[ time skip ]

I opened the door to my room and walked inside. I noticed my roommate was resting on his bed. Next to layer my very first comic. "So I was right." I mumbled. I sneaked up to my desk and grabbed my drawing stuff. I started to work on the newest comic interducing a new character... Bakugo Katsuki. I smiled while I was sketching him. He's so handsome... and very muscular. Suddenly I heard my roommates voice. "Oi Deku! How long have you been here?" He asked surprised to see me. "Me? Oh I arrived half an hour ago." I replied honestly. "You did? Well I have a question for you... WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STALKING ME!?" He yelled at me. "S... stalking you? W... what do you mean." I asked kinda shocked. "I mean you are All_Might_Junior was right. Your the guy who immediately comments when I post a new song Right!" He questioned me. "Well yes I am." I said uncomfortable. "Well stop that. It's wierd now that your my roommate." He said with his angry voice. "Oh s... sure, your newest song is pretty good I like it." I smilled at him. "Tsk, stop the fanboy stuff please. It's annoying me, also can you stop mumbling wierd stuff it's pretty annoying." He said annoyed. "Oh... s... sûre." I said disappointed.

[ Katsuki Bakugo ]

I actually felt bad for making him feel like a piece of shit. I just can't let anybody get close to me. They'll just use me again to get popular and drop like that little piece of shit did. When I thought about it, the girl that's stalking me looks al lot like that little bitch from 5 years ago... Yuki Fukuhara!

[ to be continued ]

So the OC is called Yuki Fukuhara. Yuki has two meanings in this name it means lucky. Fukuhara means blessed plain. I thought the names fiddled her. Her nickname will be Candy because she kinda looks like a piece of candy. Also one of you guys have to name as an option actually it was the only option. So thought I use it. Well I hoped yo enjoyed the chapter see you all next time! Byeee