Chapter 1 - New School

A/N im rewriting everything. Wendy and Natsu will be in 1st year (16 years old). also Wendy's last name will be Dragneel cuz im making them bro and sis cuz im a lazy potato 😁✌ and they are the top two aces in japan. karasuno will still be a boys volleyball team, Wendy can play because she is one of the top 3 aces and has permission. its in the second season of haikyuu just to let u know.

No-one's POV:

A group stood at the entrance of Karasuno High School. Lucy Heartfilia, Erza Scarlet and Gray Fullbuster are saying goodbye to two of their group. Wendy and Natsu Dragneel were leaving Fairy Tail Academy and transfering to a former powerhouse school, also known as Karasuno or the 'Crows'.

"Wow so is this our school?" Natsu cried, amazed at the size.

"Yeah flame brain." Gray said, already annoyed with Natsu's childish behaviour.

"What did you call me ice freak?!" Natsu yelled, bashing his head against Gray's.

"You heard me pyro!" Gray yelled back.

"Shut up." Erza said, a deadly aura surrounding her.

"Hai ma'am!" Natsu and Gray quivered in fear.

Lucy and Wendy laughed at their usual banter.

"Lucy, I'm going to miss you." Wendy said, unshed tears in her eyes. Lucy was like the older sister she never had. "You promise to come to our matches?"

"Of course Wendy!" Lucy smiled a dazzling smile. She is so bright! Everyone thought, shielding their eyes from the brightness. Wendy heard a yell and spun around, only to see an orange mess of hair speeding towards her on a bike.

"LOOK OUT!" Suddenly she was dragged out of the way by Erza. The orange wasn't so lucky. He had crashed right into where Natsu and Gray were standing. Running over to the mess of limbs and bike, Wendy helped the orange kid out of the pile.

Hinata's POV:

"Owwww...." I groaned.

"Are you okay?" Looking up I see two girls, a blonde and a bluette, looking at me with worry in their eyes.

"I'm fine." I replied, jumping up. "Are you new here? Which school did you come from? What are your names?Did you transfer? Is your hair dyed?" I started asking them questions while they both looked very confused.

"To answer your questions, only two of us are new here. The rest are sending us off. Me and my brother are transfers from Fairy Tail Academy. Our hair colour is natural. I'm Wendy Dragneel, the pink hair is Natsu Dragneel, the -" Wendy was interrupted by Natsu yelling, "My hair is salmon! Not PINK, SALMON!" He put emphasis on the words 'salmon' and 'pink' for some reason.

Wendy sighed and continued. "The guy that just took of his shirt is Gray Fullbuster and the red-head is Erza Scarlet."

"Wow! Nice to meet you! I'm Hinata Shoyo!" I said bouncing up and down.

The redhead, Erza I think it was, came over and asked, "Where is the principal's office?" in this stern voice with a scary aura around her. 'She is kind of like Daichi in a way.' I thought, trembling in fear.

"I-I'll take you there j-just don't kill me! Ah I-I need to put my bike away first." I stuttered, while walking backwards to my bike and wheeling it to the shed. Coming back to where they where waiting at the gates, I gestured for them to follow me.

"This way."

"Hold on a second. Wendy, Natsu? We will see you in the holidays okay?" Lucy said kindly. Then Wendy burst into tears. I stood there awkwardly, not sure what to do.

"Lucy I will miss you!" Wendy then grabbed onto Lucy and started crying into her shirt. Lucy awkwardly patted Wendy's back.

"There, there." Lucy calmly replied. "I tell you what, I'll bring you something from our school trip when I next see you. Okay?"

"Sure!" Wendy had calmed down by now and wiped away the remaining tears.

"Lets go Wendy." Natsu said, taking Wendy's hand and leading her away. Wendy turned around and waved back her friends at the gates. They seem like family. I thought, relating to the volleyball club. In a sense, they were my other family.

Leading them down a maze of corridors and stairs, the trio ended up in front of the principal's office. "Here. Also, are you first years?" I turned around to ask them.

"Yes why?" Wendy replied, confused.

"Nothing. Just come by at classroom 1-1 at break so I can show you around!" I said, already sprinting back down the hall to meet Kageyama.

- time skip because author-chan is lazy -

Wendy's POV:

"Natsu-nii, you are in class 1-1, right?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Erza asked the vice-principal to put us in the same class. Do you want to join the volleyball club after school?"

"Yes! But how are we going to tell them that we are the top two volleyball aces?" I asked, worried.

"Nah don't tell them! We can make it a surprise! Just try your best to hold back to their level. They may also want us to do a practice match." Natsu-nii said, grinning and showing off his dragon-fang teeth.

- another time skip to when they are in the class and are getting introduced -

"Natsu-nii, why are they staring at me?" I whispered to him. Natsu-nii then glared at the offending boys and they turned away and stopped staring.

"Here are our new transfer students from Fairy Tail Academy. Can you introduce yourselves?" the teacher asked.

"I'm Natsu Dragneel. Nice to meet you!" Natsu-nii grinned his signature grin.

"I-I'm Wendy Dragneel. I hope we can get along minna!" I stuttered, before hiding behind Natsu.

"Thank you for the introductions. There are some spare seats beside Hinata." the teacher said, pointing to the orange haired kid from this morning.

"Nice to meet you Hinata-san." I said with a polite smile on my face.

"It's you from this morning who ran me over with your bike!" Natsu yelled, pointing an accusatory finger at Hinata's face.

"Ehh?! It wasn't me you were just in the way!" Hinata yelled back, a vein popping out on his forehead.

"Can you please take this outside at break please? Class needs to start now" The teacher said, already annoyed with the two's antics.

- time skip to break and after the tour around the school -

No-one's POV:

"Come on! I'll take you to the rest of the club!" Hinata yelled, grabbing Wendy's hand and dragging her along.

"Ehh?!" A blushing Wendy cried, having to run to keep up with Hinata's speed.

"Wait! Where are you taking my sister?!" Natsu yelled, chasing after the mop of orange hair.

People around them sweatdropped at the sight of Hinata pulling a blushing blunette and a salmon-haired guy chasing after them.

- another time skip to when they reach where the volleyball club sits (author-chan is very lazy (the volleyball club are sitting in a tree cuz y not)) -

Panting, Natsu reached the top of the hill where Hinata and Wendy were waiting for him.

"Wh-" He was cut off by a bunch of 'hey's and an 'oi Hinata where were you'.

Looking up, they see a group of guys in a tree, waving.

"Oi dumbass who are they?" a grumpy looking guy with strawberry milk asked.

"They are going to join us!" Hinata replied, with a grin on his face.

END OF CHAPTER 1