Chapter12: MY PHONE

Recap: "What type of fvcked up shxt is this who's door you have to knock on just to get it open i can't wait till I escape from this place" I thought. I knocked on the twice ✊ x2 and it fell to the ground.💢💥🚪 I guess i really did kick the door down😂😂. I ran out the room 🏃🏃.I ran out the room into Ray . I fell the ground. Ray turned around and smirked 😏 then held out his hand.

Jade: no thanks 😒

Ray started to laugh😄

Ray: come on 😏

Jade: fuck off😡

I stood up and walked 🚶passed him. Back to the basement back to the room. I slammed the door. Princeton had laid out a floral dress 👗with baby blue high heels👡. He must have went to my house. The closet door was unlocked and open. It was a walk-in closet it was huge i walked in and all my clothes from my house was there. Every shirt, 🎽every pair of pants👖,every dress👗,every pair of my shoes👠👟👢,even my socks. I opened up a dresser and gasped😧.Omg even my underwear was here. "How long do he plans on having me here?" Then i put the clothes 👗👡he picked out back. I grabbed me a quick outfit then ran to the bathroom. There was a note on a cabinet FOR JADE📋I opened the cabinet then i saw all my bathroom 🛁🚿🚽supplies. My toothbrush,my toothpaste, my towels,my bodywash,my shampoo etc. I took a shower 🚿then washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on the outfit i picked out. A purple see through shirt with the back out with a black tank top underneath. I put on my jeans then my purple high heels that matched my shirt. As i was putting on my makeup i felt something vibrate in my pocket. MY PHONE!!!!📱.