Guilt#2•

Recap;
Two months later...

I stood up slowly and stretched well yawning. I made my way into my washroom washing my face brushing my teeth and hopping in the shower.

Once I was done that I got out and wrapped my towel around my body witch was a struggle. I then dried my body off and applied lotion. Just as I put on my underwear and bra in came Mariah and Amir.

"Mommy daddy don't know how to make waffles like you" she said as she rolled her eyes

"I'm gonna make them for you. Give me a minute Okay" I said as I looked at her

She nodded well now smiling. "Come on daddy mommy's naked"

"It's okay daddy's aloud to see" he said as he smirked at me

Mariah grabbed his hand pulling him out the room. I chuckled then slipped on my leggings that went to my mid thigh. I then put on my white t-shirt with some slides and made my way downstairs.

Mariah and Amir were sitting at the table eating there waffles and drinking there OJ. I didn't want any for some reason so I just made myself a smoothie. Today I was going to meet Carly somewhere. She said she's had something she's been wanting to tell me so that's where I'm going. I'm not telling Amir cause I know he wouldn't allow me to go because they don't like each other.

"I'll be back I gotta go somewhere quick" I said as I grabbed the keys off the Counter

"Go where?" Amir asked me as he stood up

"To the corner store quick" I replied as I made my way to the front door

He nodded. I slipped on my slides and walked out the front door to my car. I got in and pulled off to Carly's house. Thirty minutes after driving I pulled up to a house in the middle of no where. I don't know why she wanted to meet out here but she did for some reason. I got out my car and walked up to the porch. I knocked on the door three times then waited.

The door had swung open and there stood Carly.

"Hey, come in" she said as she smiled at me

I waved before waking in. She had shut the door and Locked it I then sat on the couch. She sat next to me and smirked as she stared at me.

"What?" I asked confused

"That" she said a she pointed behind me

I turned around and felt a cloth go on my face knocking me out.

Ace POV

I drove down the street slowly with my window down looking for Kamari's car. It was no where to be found I was worried so I called up Krodi and Debo I let them know to keep an eye out for her. I decided to check and see if her phone location was on.

It was off and when I called it was out of service. I decided to track her car license plate down. My baby wouldn't just go ghost without calling me and letting me know where she at. Some fake shit is up.

Kamari's POV

Tears rolled down my face as I watched Amir have sex with Carly.

"Your nigga ain't shit" she said as she paused the video

"And neither are you" I replied

She slapped me dead in my face.

"Watch your mouth petty bitch" she said as she pointed in my face

I sighed. I looked up seeing the man who had knocked me out it was Jalyn. I turned facing Carly and spat in her face she then punched me dead in my nose and kicked me in my thigh.

"Don't make me kill your baby now" she said as she pulled a gun from her waist

"No Carly no please!" I begged as blood ran down my face

"He has nothing to do with our beef" I said as I looked down

She just chuckled before hitting me with the gun dead in my nose. I felt sick and dizzy.

Ace's POV

I pulled up to a old house in a woods. I seen Kamari's car in the drive way.

"What the Hell she doing here?" Debo asked as he tucked his gun in his waist

I shrugged getting out the car. I walked to the front door with Krodi and Debo behind me. We tried to get ahold of Jalyn but it went to voicemail.

"As soon as I kick shoot whoever you see that ain't Kamari" I whispered

They nodded. I put up one finger followed by two then three. I then kicked the door down and I was about to shoot when I noticed who looked me dead in my eye.

"Jalyn?" Me Krodi and Debo said at the same Time

He looked at us and swallowed his spit. I looked up and noticed Carly had the gun pointed at Kamari's stomach

"Kill that bitch" I said as I pointed at Carly who had a shocked look on her face

"Ace no plea-"

She was cut off bye the bullet going dead between her eyes. I shot Jalyn in his left knee and his right knee.

"So we switchin yo for bitches now?" I asked as I kicked him in his face

He cried out. "I'm sorry you guys know I ain't mean this shit" he mumbled

I chuckled I shot him dead in his face and stomped on his face four times.

"Clear the bodies out" I told Krodi and Debo

They nodded doing as I told them. I then walked over to Kamari I cute the rope that was wrapped around her body and the chair. I then got the rope that was around her feet.

"Amir" she said weakly

"It's me baby. Don't worry" I assured her as I admired her face

There was blood everywhere she had cuts and bruises on her body and face. The only thing that wasn't affected was her stomach. I sighed.

"Amir why'd you sleep with my bestFriend?" She asked me weakly

I ignored her. "Baby I need to get you to a hospital. We can talk  about that stuff later"

I carried her out of the cabin and bring her to my car. I waited for Debo and Krodi to call the clean up crew before I pulled off. I pulled off to the nearest hospital and when I got there emergency immediately took her because she was pregnant.

I sat in the waiting room and sighed. I didn't know how I was gonna tell her what went down. The last thing I need is to loose her and my kids right now. I had called my mom letting her know we found her and that she was now safe.

"Amir?" The doctor questioned as she walked into the waiting room

I stood up. "Your wanted in room 238. You have a beautiful women she is indeed a fighter" she said as she smiled at me

I thanked her before I walked out the waiting room and towards Kamari's room. I sighed and took a deep breath before I twisted the knob.

———————-

Little cliffy I guess🤪 also sorry for the postponed update for like three weeks. I was stressed because I had already wrote this chapter and I deleted it by accident because it had the same turtle as the previous chapter and I thought wattpads glitches had duplicated it. But hope you guys liked it. Spam for update