Genderrr•

Two months later...

I woke up at 9:30 in the morning. I had to get ready for my appointment today I was finding out the gender. Mariah and Amir were both hoping for a boy well i really didn't care what gender it was.

I sat up in my bed and texted Amir letting him know I'll be ready in 45 minutes. I stood up and made my way to my bathroom. I turned the shower on and started brushing my teeth. After I was done I grabbed my face cloth, towel and body soap and got in the shower.

I had just finished getting dressed. I put on light makeup and stood up admiring myself in the mirror. Amir's mom Joyce knows that I'm pregnant she was quite happy. His siblings know as well. I heard my apartment door open and I was assuming it was Amir.

I quickly ran out my room and jumped in his arms. Wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I haven't seen him in like a week because he's been out of the state for a bit.

"Damn girl, you missed daddy huh?" He said as he kissed my lips

I added tongue well nodding. I soon got down and looked him in his eyes just smiling.

"Where my princess?" He asked as he followed me to my room

"She went with Carly to her nieces birthday party" I said as I slipped my slides on

Amir sat on my bed as I grabbed my things.

"Come on lets go" I said as I grabbed his hand pulling him up

"Did you eat?" He questioned

"No" I mumbled

"We gonna stop and get you a salad from Mucho burrito" he said as he followed me out the front door

I rolled my eyes. I've been eating healthy this whole pregnancy because of Amir. I'm sick of salad.

We were pulling up to the doctors office and I had just finished eating my salad. Amir got out the car and opened my door for me helping me out.

"Yo belly got big from the last time I seen you" he said as he rested his hand on my stomach

I nodded. I had the cutest baby bump ever. We walked to the front door holding hands Amir opened the door letting me go in first. I went up to the front desk.

"Hi, I have a appointment with Ms.Smith" I said politely

"Your name?" The lady asked

"Kamari Tait" I said as I rubbed my stomach

"Okay she'll be out shortly" she replied with a smile

I thanked her and walked back over to Amir. I sat down and rubbed my stomach it was hurting I was hungry.

"I'm hungry" I said as I looked at him

"What you want?" He questioned

"I want a poutine from Harvey's, and there buffalo chicken fingers with a small blue raspberry slushy" I replied

"Ima be back" he said as he kissed my cheek and stood up

I nodded. A couple minutes later Ms.Smith had came out and called me in. I stood up and walked to her office

"Hey missy getting big I see" she said as she smiled and rubbed my stomach

I nodded and smiled a bit. I climbed on the bed as she helped me a bit. When I was done I lifted my shirt and she applied the gel. Just as she started rubbing it around with the machine. Amir has walked in.

"Hi and you are?" Ms.Smith asked as she shook Amir's hand

"Boyfriend and baby daddy" he said as he shook her hand

She nodded. "Well as you can see the baby's legs are wide open so that is a good sign. I believe you guys would like to know the gender right?"

We both nodded. She snapped a couple of pictures.

"Well I'll be back with the test results in a few" she said as she walked out with a laptop

I looked at Amir he stood up and cleaned me up. He then helped me off the bed and we both sat down.

"Here" he said as he handed me my food

I kissed him on the lips. I took out the poutine and put salt on it. For some reason this pregnancy I just like slaty things. I was eating the poutine and drinking my slushy. Ms.Smith had walked in with a clip board and the laptop.

"So what were we hoping for?" She questioned

"A boy" Amir said as he sat back

"Well a you can see your wish came true the legs are wide open and you can see his sexuality is a males part" she said as she showed us the pictures on the laptop

"thanks" I said as she handed me a envelope

She nodded and smiled. She shook Amir's hand and mine we then left.

"I new it was gonna be a boy" Amir said as he smirked

I rolled my eyes. I was happy I wanted a son. Just hopefully he doesn't have Amir's attitude or personality. We walked out the clinic and to the car. Amir opened the door for me and I got in. I was still eating and I wasn't planning on stopping any time soon.

"Daddy your not listening" Mariah said getting annoyed

"Mamas I am" he replied as he laid his head backs and looked at her

"Okay, I got lip glosses" she said as she showed him her lip glosses

She had just got home and she was already bothering the shit outta Amir. I was just on instagram I posted a picture of Mariah from today.

 I was just on instagram I posted a picture of Mariah from today

@Kamaribaby;😻

Mariah new she was having a brother and she was really excited. I told Carly it was a boy and she was happy as well. Everyone now knows the gender and I can't wait to start shopping. My baby boy is gonna be the flyest of them all.

We ate dinner about 30 minutes ago and Mariah and Amir were knocked out on the couch. I tapped Amir a couple times and woke him up.

"Come into the room" I said as I picked Mariah up

He nodded. I walked upstairs and to Mariah's room. I laid her down but of course she cried she didn't wanna sleep in her room. So I carried her to are room where a Ace was sprawled out on the bed. I laid in between her and Ace and put my left hand on my stomach and my right arm about her body pulling her into me. I then closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

--------

Took forever to right this chapter because I'm hella busy. But spam this with votes and comments for update!!