I will never stop ~Final chapter~

Midoriya stayed with Bakugou, waiting for Kirishima to wake up. 

"K-Kacchan" Midoriya studdered. 

"Yeah Deku?" Bakugou was calm. It was weird for someone who always yelled. 

" First, what happened to Kirishima and second...I- I wanna ask...are you and Kirishima dating...?" Midoriya knew the answer to the second question. He only wanted to hear it again.

"Like I know what the fuck happened to Eijiro. He started talking to himself then...he changed. And...yeah, we are dating..." Bakugou was stroking his hand on Kirishima's head. Midoriya smiled. 

"Congrats!" He beamed. Todoroki appeared along with Uraraka and Iida. 

"Midoriya can I borrow you for a sec?" He asked. Midoriya stood up and headed for the bushes with Todoroki. He inhaled and exhaled.  

"Izuku. I've known you for less than a year now. But I can't help feeling- nice and happy around you. I want to protect you. I don't want anything to happen to you. What I am trying to say...is that...I love you Midoriya- I love you to the point I want you to be my boyfriend" He blushed. Midoriya stared at the prince in shock. 

"I-I -I loved you for so long Todoroki!" Midoriya laughed, jumping into his lovers' arms. 

"So is that a yes?" Todoroki also laughed hugging Midoriya. 

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Midoriya cried. 

"Thank god" Todoroki sighed

"Let's get back to the others. We still need to find out why Masaru wants Kirishima" Midoriya smiled. Todoroki nodded and walk back to see Kirishima being lectured by Bakugou. 

"STOP SCARING ME EIJIRO!" He yelled. 

"Sorrry~" Kirishima groaned. 

"Let's get going" Todoroki implied. 

"Todoroki is correct. If we don't start to leave now, we'll get nowhere. We have stalled so long" Iida agreed. They walked for what seemed like days. Bakugou was moody 'cause Kiri and him,  couldn't go any faster than a snail's pace. 

"Hey!" Bakugou yelled. 

"Do you see anything Kacchan?!" Midoriya asked. 

"No shit Deku! I see his castle!" Bakugou hissed. Todoroki smiled at Midoriya. 

"Thank you Bakugou!" Todoroki laughed. 

"Whatever" Bakugou crossed his arms. They reached the castle walls. 

"Eijiro, shift into a human" Bakugou ordered as he jumped off the monster. 

"Good idea" Kirishima purred as he de-transformed. 

"I already hate this place" Uraraka complained. 

"Deal with it" Bakugou hissed at the brunette. They snuck into the castle, knocking out all the guards. 

"We should split up" Iida inquired. 

"Sure. Midoriya and Iida will come with me and Uraraka and Kirishima can go with Bakugou" Todoroki replied. They all nodded and follow Todoroki or Bakugou. 

"Todo- Shouto I'm scared, what if he finds us or Kacchan and Kirishima!" Midoriya cried. 

"Izuku it's going to be OK" Todoroki tried to reassure him. They stopped in their tracks as they heard a loud roar coming from where Bakugou, Uraraka, and Kirishima were. 

"Oh fuck!" Todoroki swore as he ran to where the roar had come from. He stopped to see Kirishima being put down by chains, a villain (Dabi) breaking Uraraka's staff and another (Toga) holding down Bakugou.

"Let go of them!" Iida yelled as he fought off Dabi. Todoroki spared with his father and Midoriya pushed Toga off. 

"I see you have grown since the last time I saw you Shouto" Endeavour smirked, clashing swords with Todoroki. 

"What else do you want father?! You've ruined my face! You scared mother and have hurt my brothers and sister!" Todoroki shouted. Endeavor let out a diabolical laugh. 

"You mother was weak and it looks like all my creations have inherited that" Endeavour roared. 

"When will you ever love us?!" Todoroki attempted to push Endeavour's sword out of his hands.

"Never" Enji replied full of envy. Todoroki was taken back by his father's words and fell to the ground. Enji pointed his sword to Shouto's neck. 

"One less problem to care about" He raised his sword. Midoriya rushed towards the former king and pushed him so he missed Shouto by an inch. 

"Leave him alone!" Midoriya cried. Kirishima growled behind him. Endeavour studied the situation and ran. Masaru glared at his 'disappointment of a son'. 

"Katsuki." He continued to glare. 

"Snap out of it!" The blonde yelled. 

"Please" Bakugou cried. Kirishima growled softly at the king. Masaru clenched his teeth and fell to the ground. 

"AGH!" He choked in pain. 

"Father?" Katsuki was confused about what was happening to his father. A dark shadow separated from Marasu's body, leaving him unconscious. 

"I am Tokoyami, a dark shadow. I'm deeply sorry for what happened to your father Katsuki. I was controlled by an evil spirit, All for One. Thankfully, Endeavour left Masaru's side and the spell has worn off. Thank you again" The shady figure apologized. 

"It's Ok" Bakugou growled. After everything cleared up, Katsuki looked at Eijiro. 

"I love you~" He smiled. 

"I love you too~" Kirishima purred. 

"Let's go live a normal life for a while" Bakugou laughed. 

"Alright...Katsuki~" 

THE END 

Lazy Ending I know. Next story will be better. 

-Immix_16