Is it too late?

"What?!" Bakugou yelled loudly. 

"We'll get Kirishima back! Heck, he won't even go anywhere! It's just to get us in!"  Kaminari protested. 

"No!" Bakugou slammed his fist on the wood. 

"I'll do it" Kirishima's voice echoed in Bakugou's mind. 

"What?" The barbarian prince turned to meet the redhead fiery gaze 

"I'll do what Kaminari suggested. I'll give myself up" Kirishima said more thoroughly. 

"No!" Bakugou suddenly snapped. 

"I'm not losing you jackass! What am I going to travel with?" Bakugou protested but Kirishima ignored his comment. 

"How long until we get there?" Kirishima asked bluntly. 

"Don't ignore me!" Bakugou grabbed Kirishima. 

"Bakugou we need a way to get to Midoriya and this one is the most efficient! Please!" Kirishima begged. Bakugou grunted. He looked at the shifter and quickly turned his head away.  

"Fine" He finally agreed. Kirishima only smiled. 

"When are we going to get there?" Bakugou demanded. 

"Tomorrow" Kaminari nodded his head. 

"You heard the man! Get some sleep! Sero you sail the ship for tonight!" Mina called. Jirou and Kaminari went to bed in the captains quarters. Mina went under the ship where the rest of the bedrooms are. Kirishima walked over to the front of the boat, Bakugou slowly followed behind him. 

"You better not get caught or I'll kill everyone on this ship" Bakugou hissed. 

"I promise" Kirishima looked at the sunset. He sat down at the front and felt the water splash on his face. He jumped into the water. 

"KIRISHIMA!" Bakugou yelled. Before the redhead landed in the water he turned into his dragon form and flew beside the wooden boat. 

"You little shit" Bakugou murmured.  He leaped off the boat and onto the red dragon's back. 

"Stop giving me a heart attack!" Sero complained. 

"Ah!" Bakugou laughed. They flew around until late...very late. When they landed Kirishima found that Bakugou fell asleep on him. 

'Baka' Kirishima let out a soft roar. He turned into his human form and catching bakugou bridal style. He put Bakugou to bed and went to Kaminari and Sero, who woke up to set up the chains. 

"Are you ready?" The yellow hair captain asked. 

"Yes"

--------------------------TIME SKIP----------------------------

Bakugou woke up to a growl of frustration. 

"Kiri! Clam down!" Kaminari yelled. Bakugou got up and saw the massive red beast. He was wearing a muzzle. ( A/N Kiri's Muzzle is the one on his hero costume in the original) 

"Kirishima!" Bakugou snarled. Kirishima swiftly turned his head towards his master. let out a roar. 

"Shut up!" He slapped Denki's hands off the chain and tugged it hard. Kirishima growl in pain. 

"Hey! Watch it! It's hurting him!" Kaminari yelled. Bakugou eyes widen as if she just saw a ghost. He forgot that Kirishima was the damn dragon for a second even if he literally yelled his name. 

"Oh shit. sorry" Bakugou pet Kirishima. Kiri was purring at the touch of the blondes smooth hands. 

"Quickly Kaminari!" Sero urged. Kaminari did some adjustments to the muzzle and then, he was done. 

"Ok. Just in time." He sighed. They set their boat at the shore. They pulled Kirishima down to the docs. People gasped in terror. Before-hand, Bakugou put on a hood so he can walk around unrecognized. 

"I-Is that the dragon that Masaru wants?!" A traveler asked. 

"Yeah! Pretty cool huh? Watch out...he bites" Kaminari acted evilly. Kirishima joining in on the act, growled. 

"OH SHIT!" The man fell on his butt. 

"How?" He asked astonished. 

"Captain, we have no time for stories" Jirou pulled Kaminari away. Sero was in control of Kirishima who walked behind him. As they walked passed the guy, Kirishima noticed him pulling out a knife. He let out a low growl. The man yipped and fled. 

"Keep the act going Shitty hair" Bakugou liked how careful Kirishima was. He didn't look at the dragon but he smiled. They entered a village hoping for people to keep away and let them walk passed untouched, but no a woman cried out: 

"Look! The brave man caught the beast!" Many men and women gathered around the group. 

"Shit" Bakugou whispered. The crowd started asking questions to Kaminari and the others. 

"Well, Well, Well" A familiar voice arose. 

"Katsuki you finally brought me the dragon" It was Masaru. He knew it was Bakugou under the hood.  

"What do you want you damn fucker"  He pulled down his hood. 

"The Dragon" He smiled evilly. Bakugou stood in front of Kirishima. 

"OVER MY DEAD BODY" He growled. Masaru grinds insanely.  Beside him appeared King Endeavour. The former ruler of the northern kingdom (now ruled by Rei Todoroki, Shouto's mother) pulled out a staff and stood a lightning bold straight at Kirishima, missing Bakugou by an inch. The red beast let out a roar of pain as it hit the ground. Bakugou stared at Kirishima's non-moving dragon body. The lightning bolt hit him in the heart. He might not live. 

"Shitty hair?" Bakugou gasped. 

"Get rid of them...and get me the dragon" 

A/N 

Hi. It's me. So I need more time to focus on school, so chapters will take more time to be published. I hate school. Just letting you know. Thank you :3

Baii

-Immix