x1x

CHAPTER 1: THE KIDNAPPING

Shelby's POV

"Are you mad, maaxxxx??" I taunted, running away towards the small area of trees near the park.

"Shelby! I will hurt you!" My redheaded friend yelled while chasing me.

"Mad maxxxxxxxxx" Ross taunted from across the park in the sand pit, getting ready to run.

"I SWEAR TO GOD ROSS" He continued yelling, then started to chase Ross. I watched and started laughing, I didn't even notice that a man came up behind me, until he knocked me out.

Max's POV

In the middle of me getting my revenge by chasing Ross around he suddenly stopped, paralyzed from fear.

"Ross? What's wrong bu-" I stopped talking as soon as I looked to where he was staring. Some guy was carrying an unconscious Shelby to a black van. Ross start to run towards him to get Shelby back. I, being the oldest (even if it's just by 1 year), knew that we wouldn't be able to save her.

I grabbed Ross' sleeve and told him quietly that we have to find a police station, hoping not to alert the guy in black carrying our friend. 

"No! We have to save her," Ross argued, tears were starting to form in his eyes. 

"Ross, we can't save her, the guy is stronger than us and probably has more people with him, we need to get the police," I really don't know if they'll come for us too, but I don't want to scare Ross even more. 

"But- Ok..." he held my hand and we started heading to the police station. 

Third POV

What they didn't know is the man was following them, he had already passed the redhead girl to his buddy. He stalked through the alleys as they ran past. 

"Those two... the red head and the small brunette they're subjects 3 and 4," he spoke to himself, "plus, that redhead is smart, we need to get rid of him first I'm to get subject 4,"

They were about half way to the police station, then the man made his move, he had one chance. 

He quickly went behind max and hit him on the back of the head. He then fell, and Ross stood there, frozen from fear. The guy knocked him out, picked them both up and carried them to the van, he was stopped twice by people. 

"Oh, these are just my children, they fell asleep," he said each time, they both believed him. Once far enough away from th town, He put handcuffs on them and threw them in the van. Then locked it up.

He got in the passenger seat, his buddy was in the drivers seat,

"Next town, I got the kids, they're in the back"

They then drove off to the next town, Phoenix Drop.

Jessica's POV

I was hanging out with sky in the playground of our school, we were talking to our friends, Jin and Tyler, when a van pulled up and called us over, we went over of course. 

"Hey kids, you want some candy?" A male with blonde hair asked as he stuck his head out the window. 

"I'm not going in that van, but sure!" Tyler (munchingbrotato) said. The man got a bag and handed him a butterscotch candy. 

"I'll have one too" Jin said. The man handed him another butterscotch candy from the bag. The warning bell rang to let us know that we had five minutes to get to class "We're gonna head in Jess, Adam, make sure to catch up before class starts!"

They ran to the school building.

"Oh! Here, since your friends left, you can have these," he handed us a hi-chew each. 

"Oh, thanks!" We said in unison. We both ate the candy as we started to head in. I started to get really dizzy and my balance was failing me, but luckily Adam caught me. "Thank-" I then passed out.

Third POV

The girl passed out and the boy was about to, the guy  picked up the girl as she was about to fall and then the boy as he passed out. He put handcuffs on them and put them in the vehicle.

"Last town, we have to get subject 6"

"On it"

They drove to a town, this town was called 'Newest home' because the author and king asgore suck at naming things. Monsters and humans walked throughout the town, as they searched they finally found Cory, who was making his way back from school.

"Hey, kid," the guy rolled down his window to talk to the boy.

"Yah?" Cory thought it was just another one of the people here, everyone was fairly nice here so he wasn't scared or anything.

"Wanna go and enjoy the view from Mt. Ebott?" 

"Sure, why not?" 

"I'll meet you there kid" he then drove towards Mt. Ebott, Cory was about half way to the mountain when the man came up behind him and knocked him out. Cory was carried to the van, had handcuffs on, and thrown in.

The man got in the car and nodded to his buddy, who then picked up his phone and called the government, who they were working under. 

"Hello?" The person on the other line asked.

"Hello, we have the hybrid subjects 3-8, we'll be back shortly" the man spoke

"Alright, good job, we will get the cage and potions ready" the person on the line spoke, then hung up.

They headed to their building, which is about 4 towns away.

I hope you're enjoying this so far!! I have 852 words (not including author's note)!! Holy sh*! Anywayyyssss, I should have the next chapter up soon. Baiiii!! I appreciate your existence!

~Valra

(This has been rewritten a little bit, errors were corrected and stuff)