***********************************
6 Hours Later
Time Skip
***********************************

After The fight against the two Forces of nature, I quickly left the scene changing out of my Greninja outfit back into my Teaching Clothes checking on my students

I was walking through the thankfully untouched highschool as I saw someone applying for a Job. I looked at Gary walking up too him. Gary looked at me respectively then nodded, which I returned. "Are you applying for a Job?" I Asked him acting oblivious to knowing him. "Yeah, Who are you? He replied with a very bold personality

"I'm  Satoshi, the battle teacher!" I Smiled which he did the same. What teaching position are you going for?"

"I was hoping for something like battling as well but...," Gary admits "I Likes to study the way people use moves!"

"Like Prof. Kukui?"  Gladion walked in the room making Gary Jump a bit. I had already noticed him because of Aura so I didn't jump.

"I met Prof Kukui Once, " I admitted, "He was a teacher at a middle school at one point! I had visited the middle school when I was challenging the Gym leaders during my Isolation League Journey"

A/N Start
Isolation League is the combined Regions of Bintran and Aloska Leagues. Ash had already beaten all 4 Gyms in both Bintran and Aloska. Meaning, He is able to challenge the Isolation League at any time!

That wasn't a total lie, I had actually traveled around This and the Bintran Region and had met Prof. Kukui again. He have moved to Cardiff City in order to teach in a middle school there. Apparently, Sophocles had taken his job.

"Ah," Gladion Laughed. "Apparently I need to learn more about you!"

Gary appeared to be thinking the same thing as he continued to stare at me, probably thinking the same thing.

Gladion walked towards the conference door room with Gary Following him. Gary walked in the room. But before he took a seat next to where Gladion was going to sit, he looked at me one more time in suspicion " Gladion then shut the door behind them to discuss their school policy.

"Hope he hasn't broken through the Aura Mask Projection," I Think to myself "That would be bad"

I began to walk towards the parking lot which was still filthy with Wood and Leafs everywhere. I pulled out my car keys, walking over to my car when I remembered that a Tree had fallen on it.

"ugh..." I sighed "₽2500 for the Car and ₽150 for people to toe the broken one away.

Since I couldn't drive I decided to walk. "Greninja, " I yelled as he appeared beside me with his stunning speed "You recovered from your injuries?"

"Yes" Greninja says connected to My Head through Aura. He Can manage simple Words but that's about it. He also did his signature nod.

Greninja looked at my car tilting his head in surprise "A Tree" I sweat dropped and Greninja nodded his head showing he understood.

Greninja and I then Decided to check on my student's houses one by one even though we had to walk

Within 25 minutes we had stopped by almost every student. A Car was passing by me but suddenly stopped to a halt upon seeing me. A Figure rolled down their window popping their head out, Revealing none other than Gary.

"Hey Satoshi!, " Gary yelled through the window interrupting Me and Greninja's Peaceful walk "Where you headed?"

I looked at Gary opening my eyes from the sounds of Natures Inner Peace "My Students and Fellow Teachers to check out if they're ok!"