Chapter:27

Briant was thankful Eli and I were ok. We sat at a table at the clubhouse talking. The prez invited Jacob over to thank him for saving us. Briant was sitting in a chair behind me leaning on the back of the chair. "Several of the guys came up to me a week ago saying that everything has gone out of wack. So we devised a plan to get back at him.

"The guys and myself knew Andrea was wanting away from there. We let her slip away with the intention of making sure she was safe no matter where she went. Meaning, if my father ever went after her, I would go after him." He said. Briant kissed me. Eli was asleep on my chest. While Jacob and the prez talked, Briant stuck around with three other guys to ensure nothing bad would happen.

When Eli woke up, Briant took him to have his diaper changed. "Well, we've got to hit the road. I won't cause you trouble as long as you don't cause me any trouble." Jacob said as Briant came back. "Speed. Please show our visitors out." The prez said. Briant nodded. He walked to the door. Just before Jacob was turning to shake Briant's hand, Eli crawled off my lap and unbalancedly took shaky steps towards the two men.

I whistled to Briant. He looked back at me before he knelt down to pick Eli up. "How old is he?" Jacob asked. "Six months." Briant told him. "Wish you luck." Jacob told him. Briant gave a nervous laugh as he shook Jacob's hand. "I'll give you a call when we're in a better location than that small town." Jacob told him.

"Thank you." Briant said. He then closed the door after Jacob left coming back to the table. "First long distance." He said. "He's his father's child." I said. "Want number two yet?" Briant asked. "Not until he's completely out of diapers babe." I said. "Potty trained or we physically run out of diapers?" He asked.

"Potty trained." I told him. He smirked. "Would you like to head home? I'll cook dinner." He said. "What? You don't like my cooking?" I asked. "I love your cooking baby. Just thought that you should relax tonight." He said. "Meet ya at the house." I said taking Eli.

I nearly ran outside and strapped Eli in as he walked out. As soon as the door to the car was closed, he pressed me up against the car. His lips pressed against mine. "Let's finish this after Eli is asleep." I said. "Walls are soundproof he won't hear anything." He said. He kissed me again before opening the car door for me.

I jumped in and buckled in before backing out and heading to the house. As he passed me on the road, he blew me a kiss. He pulled into his spot in the driveway before I pulled in. As soon as the car was shut off, he came around and got Eli out of his seat. He opened my door and closed it behind me. I hit the lock key before taking his hand.

He unlocked the front door letting me go in before hisself and Eli. He closed the door and set Eli on the floor. Eli immediately took his shoes off and set them next to his dad's. Our happy little MC family. My cousin is about to be let out of prison, he's going to join us. My parents don't know where I am or how happy I am away from them.

I just hope that nothing majorly bad happens to us in the future.