Chapter:17

I woke up in nothing but his shirt. His arms around my waist with his body against my own. I had a slight headache. Memories from last night flooded me. We honestly did bang all over this room. We fell asleep after drinking at least half the bottle.

I felt sore, but not as sore as yesterday at lunch. I'd do it all over again. The last thing we did before laying down and drinking was him letting me play cowgirl. I tried to pull away from his body, him not giving an inch. I pried his hands off me and went to use the restroom.

When I went back to the bed, he pulled me to him before halfway covering my body with his own. I tried to move. He's completely out cold still. I wanted to go back to sleep, but since I got up to go pee, I'm having a difficult time going back to sleep. I tried to move again. He tightened his hold on me. One of his legs was between both of mine.

I hate morning wood. I'm pretty sure that would also be his balls. I don't know how he would react to this. I reached under him, tracing invisible patterns near his crotch. He stirred moving up. I was now able to run my hand down his length. He groaned thrusting upward.

Once he was settled back into his sleep, I started kissing his neck while doing something I never thought I would do. He sighed slightly loosening his hold. "Mm. Don't stop." He mumbled. If he's dreaming about this, I'm going to find it funny. I started nibbling at his ear lobe as he started stirring. He moved up more.

I was able to get a better hold and do more. "F*** me." He muttered. I started sucking on his neck. "Mm." He groaned as he nearly completely woke up. I kissed him while stopping my hand. "I doubt my hands are that small." He rasped. I ran my thumb over part of the skin.

"I thought someone was massaging my balls while I was asleep." He said. He flipped us over making me let go of him. He sat up kissing me. "That was a nice way to wake me up baby." He said. "You probably would have been doing the same to me to wake me up." I said.

"I should have said, don't stop." He said. "Do you want me to continue?" I asked him. "While I'm loving on you." He said. Then reached over to the drawer. He slipped one on before having me sit in front of him. "Bend over." As I did, he entered. He's not monster sized, not small either. He's above average though.

While he went I was massaging for him. "Thank you baby." He said. When he pulled out, he pulled me back to him. "I love you baby." He said. I enjoyed his embrace while it lasted. "Think we should go down for breakfast?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "Were you wanting to get a tattoo baby?" He asked.

"Depends on what kind." I said. He kissed along my neck. "A property tattoo." He said. "What else?" I asked. "Only one today baby." He said. "Come on. Let's get dressed." He got up and left me on the bed. I could see every tattoo along certain parts of his back perfectly.

His butt was well defined. The muscle went all the way down to his feet. His back was rippling muscle leading to his muscular arms. I doubt there was an inch of fat on his body. He went to the bathroom stretching as he did.

I got up and followed him. "Shower?" He asked. I nodded. "Well. We can save water then." He said. I took the shirt off and stepped into the shower's warm spray. Hands landed on my hips. "But first, I would like to see what you can do." He said as he picked me up.

Right above his groin. He kissed me deeply holding me close to him. When he finally set me down, he washed my body first. Then scratched my scalp as he washed my hair. I leaned back against him. "Does this feel good baby?" He asked. I nodded.

He stepped back to wash hisself as I rinsed my hair. When it was rinsed he ran the conditioner through my hair with his fingers. I loved that despite how demanding he can be, that he absolutely loves me and will do anything for me.