Chapter:16

After getting dressed, we went downstairs to the lounge area. I got him a plate of food and some coffee how he liked it. "Someone has hickeys on her neck." Becka one of the ol' ladies said. "Might be getting my first tattoo as well." I said. "If he skipped the whole girlfriend thing and wanted you to be his ol' lady and asked, then that's a reason to have those and to celebrate." She said.

I rolled my eyes and exited the kitchen. I took the coffee and food directly to him. "Thank you baby." He said. I sat down next to him. He ate and drank the coffee without a word. I could tell it was his nerves. When he was done eating, I got up and took his dishes to the kitchen.

"I'll do these girl. He doesn't look too good." Becka said. I nodded going back out. I touched his shoulder as he was looking at something on his phone. He looked up. Then looked back at his phone. I sat down on his lap. "Would you like to go back up to the room for a little bit?" I asked.

He sighed. I hung my arms and hands loosely around his neck. "I can tell when your stressing." I said. "I don't want to take it out on you baby." He said. "Your not. I want to talk to you about it." I said. "Is that why you want to get me to go upstairs with you?" He asked.

"No. You may relax more if it's just us in a room." I said. He pulled me closer to his body. "I'm just trying to get used to being out baby." He said resting his forehead against mine. "I know. Maybe tonight we could have some fun and loosen up?" I asked.

He scoffed. All day we practically lounged around, that night, I helped cook dinner before Briant motioned me over to him. He pulled me onto his lap as he drank a beer. "Why don't you stay? The show is about to begin." The prez said.

"My girl promised me a night." Briant told him. "Then take this. Have some fun." The man said setting a full bottle of the good stuff on the table. "Will do." Briant said standing. He grabbed the bottle and led me up to the bedroom. He closed the door behind us.

Once the bottle was set down, I jumped into his arms and attacked his lips. He pressed me against the wall. I undid his belt and jeans. "You know what your starting." He said. "I don't care." I said. He growled as I ran my hand along his length. He thrusted up trying to bury his covered groin between my legs.

He removed my jeans and underwear just enough to finger me. He's asking for it. I dipped my hand into his underwear. He groaned as I stroked him. Without breaking, he grabbed a package and handed it to me. "Would you do it for me?" He asked. I nodded. He went back to kissing me as I slipped it over his member.

He ground into me. I removed his underwear. He went directly in. He moved to the wall near the bathroom. "What would you do if I wanted to bang you all over this room?" He asked. I bit his lip earning a growl and a thrust. "As long as you let me do the same." I told him. He smirked holding me against the wall as he loved on me.

It felt so good. He then moved to the counter taking my shirt and bra off. Once again going at it. "Your so f***ing beautiful." He murmured against my skin. I arked up bucking at him. He met it. He took his shirt off and let his jeans fall to the floor. He never broke the kiss as he slid out and set me on the floor.

"Turn around and bend over." He whispered into my ear. I did as he said. He pulled my jeans all the way down and had me step out of them along with my underwear. He used his hand to spread my legs a little bit. I could feel his member against my butt. He gently pulled my feet back a bit and spread my legs more.

He then entered from behind. He kissed at my neck as he kept his balance every single time he hit, it was a wave of pleasure from him. He added his fingers to it. "Come for me baby." He said. I could feel myself clenching. When my release came, he thrusted a few more times before pulling out.

"Tired?" He asked. "Not yet." I said. Probably the wrong answer, I wasn't ready to lay around yet. The sound of a drawer opening and closing filled my ears. Then the tear of a package. "Let's try a different place this time." He said. He set me up on the dresser. "I think I know a position we haven't tried yet." He said. He picked me up again and set me on the bed.

"Lay flat on your belly." I did as he asked. He got on the bed behind me and picked me up at my hips. "Wrap your legs around my waist." Unlike being bent over, we were directly in contact with each other.

After going a few more times, we both were too tired to continue. We laid out on the bed drinking whiskey and holding each other. "I love you baby." He said as I curled up to his side. "I love you too." I told him. He kissed the top of my head before taking a drink. "It'll get better baby."