Chapter:19

It's been a month since I've been here. Last week I started throwing up. The scale in the bathroom says I'm losing weight faster than I'm putting it on. One meal a day is not good for me. My period was completely skipped. I never skipped a period.

It's a complete possibility that I'm pregnant with his child. I paced the room. I hope Briant gets here soon.

Briant

I lost her to a man I owe nearly one hundred thousand to. I got a bank statement for her stash seeing it was double that. She told me the passcode in case something happens to her. I'm going to pay her back for it. I promise her. I need her back. No one understands what she's done for me.

Haidyn

I sat against the wall. I'm trying so hard not to throw up. I'm at ninety pounds now. Thirty under my normal weight. I'm supposed to be one thirty at least by now. My daily meal was shoved under the door. I sighed. "You've got a chance to send him a letter." A man on the other side of the door said. A piece of paper and a pen was shoved under.

I wrote out the note to Briant. The one thing I absolutely told him was that I was pregnant. I've completely confirmed it. If these guys are reading this, they'd have to give me more food to sustain my weight and health. He's not going to like hearing that I'm thirty under and pregnant. I hope that gets someone to get me more nutrition.

Briant

"Speed. Letter for you." A prospect from this MC said setting it down on the table in front of me. I read the letter she wrote. They did not take that into consideration. I read the index card with it. 'Bring me the money or you lose your woman and unborn child. No tail.' I knew who it was. I need to withdraw five thousand more.

I went to the bank and got the money. I added it to the money before going to the one place I hated going. I pulled up to the gate. "Prez has been expecting you." The man said. As soon as I got in, I grabbed the saddlebag it was in before walking to the door with the bag over my shoulder. The two at the door let me in. One followed me making sure I was going to the prez's office.

The one at the door knocked saying I was here. The prez welcomed me in. I knew it was sarcasm. "Show me the money." "Show me my woman." I countered. "Bring her in." The man said.

Haidyn

A man came into the room dragging me up. I'm forty pounds under. Eighty pounds. Dropped ten pounds in two weeks. I should have gained that. The man cuffed me. He dragged me from the room straight to the office. He threw me into the room. My eyes fell on boots I knew too well. "You touch her, our deal is dead. Show me the money." The man behind the desk said.

Briant threw his saddlebags on the floor a few feet away from him. One of the other guys in the room grabbed the bag. He set it on the desk. The man behind the desk stood up and pulled multiple stacks of cash out. What is this? "Ninety nine thousand, one hundred thousand. Looks like it's all here. Take her and get out of my face, I don't want to see your face again." The man said. The cuffs were taken off me. Briant quickly picked me up. Too quickly. I covered my mouth.

He took me outside. I had to puke. He held my hair back as I emptied what was in my stomach. He helped me stand straight up before handing me a Kleenex. I wiped my mouth with it. He let me lean against him. "First thing we're going to do is get you to the doctors so we can see what the damage is." He said.

I held onto him. He helped me to his bike. "I don't think I can do it." I told him. He pulled a piece of gum out. "Chew on this until we get to a diner. You need to eat." He said. I put it in my mouth. "If you feel like puking hit me." He said. I nodded. After about an hour or so, he stopped for us to eat.

I tried to eat as much as I could. After half of the plate, I pushed it away. I could tell Briant wanted me to eat more. "I'm full." I told him. "I know baby. We'll stop again later to eat." He said. I nodded. "Feeling alright?" He asked. I nodded. I honestly want to sleep. When we got back on the bike I was yawning.

"Come on baby. We may need to get a vehicle." He said. We got on. He gave me a piece of gum. "Try not to fall asleep on me baby, we can't get into a crash." He said. I held onto him as tightly as I could. A few hours later we stopped again. As soon as I took the gum out, I puked.

He handed me another Kleenex to wipe my mouth with. We ate before he told me that we would have to spend the night at a motel. As soon as I hit the bed, I was out. Two arms wrapped around me.

When morning hit, I jumped up to puke. My hair was held back. I couldn't help but cry after emptying my stomach of nothing. Briant wiped my mouth as he held me against his body. "Shh. Your alright baby. I've got you. It's alright. We're almost home. They allowed me to prospect with them after that attack. I knew they had to of taken the other girls, when I got that photo of you there, I had to do something.

"We need to get you home and checked over. There's two more that are pregnant." He said. "Come on let's go get breakfast. We need to get something in your system. You need the energy and the nutrients." He said helping me to my feet. He held onto me as he carried me out. We went to a diner. I got ginger ale to drink. After eating more than last night, I could tell Briant was thankful that I was eating a little more.