chapter 2

Chapter 2

                After a couple of hours I heard aerial vehicles.  When they came into sight, I noticed they were large military planes.  Extreme much?  The planes landed a mile away.   A moment later, three shiny vehicles, and many army vehicles with "NEST" written on the side came into view.  The shiny vehicles were one, a semi, two, a silver Corvette, and three, a red Ferrari.  They transformed.  I stayed in my alternate form.  The humans all had their weapons pointed towards me.  I uneasily and slowly backed away.  I wasn't a threat to them and I didn't want them to think that I was.  The tallest Autobot spoke after he noticed the Autobot insignia on one of my doors.

                "Humans, you may lower your weapons.  This Cybertronian is an Autobot."  The humans slowly lowered their weapons.  "Reveal yourself, Cybertronian."  I did as he said.  I ended up being about three quarters of his height.  "Designation and rank."

                "The name is Static," I said.  "I am a medic and, if need be, spy."

                "There are no records of you in the Autobot database.  Explain."  The humans raised their weapons again at his words.  I glanced wearily at them but returned my sight to the tall Autobot and spoke.

                "Knowledge of my existence was limited on Cybertron.  I was undercover.  I deleted my files from the database.  I feared that if the Decepticons learned of my existence, they would take me and force me to work for them, make me bring their fallen back to life.  I would not, could not, give the Decepticons an advantage.  I healed those who did know of me and came to me for help.  I could do no more lest the Decepticons discover me."  They had all looked shocked when I spoke of bringing fallen warriors back to life.

                "You said the Decepticons would want you because you can revive fallen soldiers?" the tall meche asked.

                "Yes.  I shock their sparks with more voltage than you could ever imagine.  It shocks their sparks back to life I guess you could say.  That aside, I've come to offer Optimus Prime and his team my aid although it does appear that I am a little late due to the damage I've seen in a couple of cities on the way here.  Do you know where I can find him?"

                "I am Optimus Prime," he answered.  "Humans, there is no harm here.  We can go back to base along with the new addition to our team."  The humans lowered their weapons and headed back towards the planes.  Optimus then spoke into his comm link.  "Blaster, silence the energon detector."  The detector turned off.  "Is there anything you wish to ask before we depart to base?"

                "Yes.  What frequency are we now using?"  He showed me the frequency and I changed the one I was on to that one.  "Thank you."

                He nodded.  "Autobots, rollout!"  We all transformed and headed towards the planes.

                -Optimus Prime to Static.-O.P.

                -Static here.-Static

                -Would you like to know the rest of the Autobots on my team?-O.P.

                -Of course, sir.-Static 

                He then sent me a file that had each member's name, picture, rank or position, and whether they were alive or not.

                -It appears as though our team has suffered quite a few losses.  It would be my honor if you would allow me to bring them back.-Static